wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
So she just texted me, this happened like 30 minutes ago. Here is the story: (This was on a train where you purchase a ticket to one specificed seat, so she could'nt sit somewhere else)

My girlfriend recently had a terrifying experience on a train. A man in his 60s, sitting next to her, demanded she to switch seats without giving any reason, my kind-hearted girlfriend agreed. For the next 50 minutes, she was subjected to a barrage of nonsensical ramblings and disagreements. The man refused to acknowledge her viewpoints and seemed to speak only to hear himself talk. When she tried to maintain eye contact, he would stare fixedly at her mouth, which was incredibly unsettling.

What truly disturbed me was the nature of his questions. He asked her for her exact home address and, even more disturbingly, asked her age and if "she was old enough" She's 19, and he's well obviously over 60. The implications of these questions are deeply disturbing, and I'am filled with rage.
To make matters worse, she sent me videos of their interaction. In one of them, I noticed that the man kept his coat suspiciously over his lap. I couldn't help but wonder what he was hiding.
Beyond the creepy and invasive questions, the man also asked her about the streets she usually walks in. This is beyond inappropriate and made me feel very unsafe for my girlfriend but she is
saw through this man actions after like a few min, and no she could'nt sit somewhere else like I said earlier.

This is just degenerate behavior. Focus on the most disturbing aspects: Highlight the creepy and inappropriate behavior, such as the staring, the personal questions, and the suspicious actions.
Now she is safe we just had a call, but it's really disturbing what can happens, and this was in one of the most safest country in the world called Hungary (central eu)

Just imagine if someone isn't really paying attention and giving out this details to someone like this.. A lot of kidnapping happened in a similiar ways. This is just crazy.

Honestly it's also depressing that people like this just walking around.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, sharpiemarker and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
makes you furious. At 19, too.

There's one city I used to live where we don't even visit after my wife had an awful encounter with someone catcalling her then following her several blocks to my home making suggestive remarks.

I know: it's systemic, it's part of a broken moral fiber of our society, but it's still on those awful people making others - specifically women - feel frightened. And it's what they want, to scare them.

Anyway, I feel your anger.

• Informative
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and wayn
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm glad she was unharmed. It sounds like she handled herself well at least. It's always a close one when some guy in his sixties comes a callin', the allure of the old-ass man is too great sometimes (being a chick magnet but also ancient, I would know).

But seriously, yes, it is depressing. I hate the type of shit where it's like I go off in the supermarket to find something and then someone is trying to chat up my girlfriend over the deli meat once I get back. It's like get a life you dickhead.

Reactions: wayn
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
makes you furious. At 19, too.

There's one city I used to live where we don't even visit after my wife had an awful encounter with someone catcalling her then following her several blocks to my home making suggestive remarks.

I know: it's systemic, it's part of a broken moral fiber of our society, but it's still on those awful people making others - specifically women - feel frightened. And it's what they want, to scare them.

Anyway, I feel your anger.
Yes man this is terrible. Well yeah you are right, but also some people are just like this, more animal like, and only the laws hold them back maybe their fear of god aswell, but yeah ironically only the laws hold me back aswell to do something with people like this. Also I'm sorry for your girlfriend experience, followings are even worse, this is straight depressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins