• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if should I post as "discussion" or "method". Anyway. I was looking for fentanyl overdose, but it sooo hard to get. As a drug user I know loperamide (OTC antidiarrheal) is an opioid (and very close to fentanyl) but doesn't cross BBB (actually does but is immediately pumped out of brain by P-Glycoprotein). Now, I believe most of us in SS are depressed, and who's on antidepressants knows fluoxetine is very common (and I have some with me), but I discovered something I didn't knew, and probably not you too - fluoxetine is a P-GP inhibitor. So if there someone here who understand what I'm talking about, is possible to fluoxetine make loperamide psychoactive and then "deadly" like fentanyl? It makes sense? A friend of mine told me "if loperamide stays in brain, the common dosage (2mg) could kill you". I'm interested about it! Thank you.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
no it doesn't actually make it "psychoactive".

you may puke, feel breathing depression and a bit euphoria but that's it. kids who can't afford drugs try this combination to get a bit high. also it sounds more painful than just real opioides - it's easier to die with real ones and that is still unsafe too

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
no it doesn't actually make it "psychoactive".

you may puke, feel breathing depression and a bit euphoria but that's it. kids who can't afford drugs try this combination to get a bit high. also it sounds more painful than just real opioides - it's easier to die with real ones and that is still unsafe too

Why you said this? Loperamide is a real opioid, as potent as fentanyl, only with alterations in molecular structure that makes more hard to reach the brain. If you search on web you will see a lot of people who try a lot of tricks to force loperamide to stay in brain, and it really works, I'm just asking one of these. Loperamide, even without other substances is psychoactive by itself if you take higher dosages, a lot of doctors don't know (or just don't care). You are being very ignorant.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Why you said this? Loperamide is a real opioid, as potent as fentanyl, only with alterations in molecular structure that makes more hard to reach the brain. If you search on web you will see a lot of people who try a lot of tricks to force loperamide to stay in brain, and it really works, I'm just asking one of these. Loperamide, even without other substances is psychoactive by itself if you take higher dosages, a lot of doctors don't know (or just don't care). You are being very ignorant.

okay, if you think that loperamide is a real opioid, as potent as fentanyl, then go try make it "psychoactive" like you said and tell me if it's a brutal opioide high. we'll see if you get higher than the kids who try this. loperamide as potent as fentanyl, i lol'd...even if you reconstruct the "old" molecular structure you won't get such a crazy opioid, in my 10 years of drug abuse i heard A LOT of things, but no one ever said "yo bru loperamide is the shit fuck everything else bro"

"try a lot of tricks to force loperamide to stay in brain, and it really works,"

WHERE did i say that loperamide is NO OPIOIDE and has NO EFFECTS? please read again, it sounds like you just don't like what i told you and you want it to be true that loperamide is your easiest way to ctb.

it is as psychoactive as my farts after smoking weed bro. people who feel withdrawal effects from opioides take loperamide in high doses to calm down a bit, but they don't take it to get HIGH. if they wanna get high they go get the real shit. like i said its a bit of euphoria, did you ever experience euphoria from strong opioides? and why the fuck would one take 70g of loperamide and FUCK UP his ORGANS for a HIGH you can get CHEAPER and HEALTHIER on the street easily with REAL opioides? even dumb kids rather choose stuff like cough syrup to get high (and that's also a OPIOIDE analogon, but it bonds to NMDA sigma receptors instead of opioide ones). the only useful abuseable effect is fighting withdrawal effects with it. if i'm ignorant then you are just unwilling to accept the truth. go and do whatever you want, i told you my experience to prevent you from dumb actions but if you already know it better i don't get why you made this thread. to hear "yes good idea great professor" ? well. whatever, be careful with experimenting with pharmaceuticals, many people died while trying stupid overdoses, no matter if ibuprofen, oxycodone, loperamide or anything else.

another anecdote for you: you will never get loperamide up to the potency of FENTANYL, no matter how much you fuck with your body to make it pass the blood-cerebral-barrier. you rather get heart problems and end up in hospital, maybe you die from heart attack maybe you make it. TO ME this sounds like a totally random bullshit OD try. if you're looking for opioide effects to ctb, then go make some connections and stop thinking about overosing diarrheu-pills dude. that's just silly and way less effective than it already is, it's damn hard to be successfull with sleeping pills & co. i guess you want to choose that method because it's more peaceful than a.e. hanging, but you won't just feel dizzy and sleep and go into paradise. no matter if we're talking about loperamide or flunitrazepam or oxycodon.
but if no one will stop you from your idea, then try these to raise the blood level of loperamide: Cimetidin, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Gemfibrozil, Itraconazol, Ketoconazol, Chinidin, Chinin, Ranitidin and Ritonavir. you may have to check up the preparate names for USA, i just copied these from a google entry.

stay safe

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
okay, if you think that loperamide is a real opioid, as potent as fentanyl, then go try make it "psychoactive" like you said and tell me if it's a brutal opioide high. we'll see if you get higher than the kids who try this. loperamide as potent as fentanyl, i lol'd...even if you reconstruct the "old" molecular structure you won't get such a crazy opioid, in my 10 years of drug abuse i heard A LOT of things, but no one ever said "yo bru loperamide is the shit fuck everything else bro"

"try a lot of tricks to force loperamide to stay in brain, and it really works,"

WHERE did i say that loperamide is NO OPIOIDE and has NO EFFECTS? please read again, it sounds like you just don't like what i told you and you want it to be true that loperamide is your easiest way to ctb.

it is as psychoactive as my farts after smoking weed bro. people who feel withdrawal effects from opioides take loperamide in high doses to calm down a bit, but they don't take it to get HIGH. if they wanna get high they go get the real shit. like i said its a bit of euphoria, did you ever experience euphoria from strong opioides? and why the fuck would one take 70g of loperamide and FUCK UP his ORGANS for a HIGH you can get CHEAPER and HEALTHIER on the street easily with REAL opioides? even dumb kids rather choose stuff like cough syrup to get high (and that's also a OPIOIDE analogon, but it bonds to NMDA sigma receptors instead of opioide ones). the only useful abuseable effect is fighting withdrawal effects with it. if i'm ignorant then you are just unwilling to accept the truth. go and do whatever you want, i told you my experience to prevent you from dumb actions but if you already know it better i don't get why you made this thread. to hear "yes good idea great professor" ? well. whatever, be careful with experimenting with pharmaceuticals, many people died while trying stupid overdoses, no matter if ibuprofen, oxycodone, loperamide or anything else.

another anecdote for you: you will never get loperamide up to the potency of FENTANYL, no matter how much you fuck with your body to make it pass the blood-cerebral-barrier. you rather get heart problems and end up in hospital, maybe you die from heart attack maybe you make it. TO ME this sounds like a totally random bullshit OD try. if you're looking for opioide effects to ctb, then go make some connections and stop thinking about overosing diarrheu-pills dude. that's just silly and way less effective than it already is, it's damn hard to be successfull with sleeping pills & co. i guess you want to choose that method because it's more peaceful than a.e. hanging, but you won't just feel dizzy and sleep and go into paradise. no matter if we're talking about loperamide or flunitrazepam or oxycodon.
but if no one will stop you from your idea, then try these to raise the blood level of loperamide: Cimetidin, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Gemfibrozil, Itraconazol, Ketoconazol, Chinidin, Chinin, Ranitidin and Ritonavir. you may have to check up the preparate names for USA, i just copied these from a google entry.

stay safe

Well, if you take molecular structure of fentanyl and loperamide they're very similar. I didn't say they are the same, but I know for sure if loperamide stay in brain like all the opioids that aren't chemically changed to keep out of brain, would be very close to fentanyl potency. Like fentanyl are active in micrograms, if I find a way to make my p-gp don't kick out loperamide from the brain and stay there like common opioids I'm sure a dose like 20mg would kill someone. Because you can see like 2mg can stops diarrhea and even cause little constipation, so it's very potent. Take 2mg of morphine, it can have any effect? I don't think so, I don't think 2mg of morphine will stop any diarrhea (I never take a very low dosage of common opioids/opiates). So, loperamide is a very potent opioid, but only act peripherally, the question here is find substances that blocks the protein that prevents loperamide to stay in brain to be active centrally.
I think the only danger is that p-gp blocks toxins to enter brain, and inhibit this body mechanism can be dangerous... But if you're going to ctb isn't a problem.
I never said is a easy or avaliable method for me, my method is partial suspension, but as I consider opioid overdose as a peaceful method I was looking for this, I'm curious. There has to be a way to do it, as in the moment I have no access to other opioids. Oh, and cimetidine aren't a real p-gp inhibitor, is a inhibitor of CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, CYP2E1 and CYP3A4. I tried a few times and it did nothing. So, believe in me, if I find a effective way to inhibit p-gp for sure the high dosages that people take to relieve opioid withdrawal could kill.

Reactions: Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
if you can afford this testing and are willing to do it then ok. i would rather search for someone or go into darknet to get some pharmaceuticals, hell i would even steal ten packs of oxycodon at some doctor and run away lol. all you do is making a nonpotent opioid potent again to ctb, but adding another substance to push it, to me this sounds like it can easily end in pain and harmed organs. have you thought about legal research chemical opioides? like fentanyl derivates etc.

good luck in experimenting

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
if you can afford this testing and are willing to do it then ok. i would rather search for someone or go into darknet to get some pharmaceuticals, hell i would even steal ten packs of oxycodon at some doctor and run away lol. all you do is making a nonpotent opioid potent again to ctb, but adding another substance to push it, to me this sounds like it can easily end in pain and harmed organs. have you thought about legal research chemical opioides? like fentanyl derivates etc.

good luck in experimenting

No, no where I live. I'm wondering that take lower doses of lope with p-gp inhibitors are less harm than take only lope in very high doses, fucking up your stomach, intestine, prostate, etc. And I see other ctb methods (mainly overdoses/poisonings) that can end in so much problems than this.
Thank's.