• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I wonder if it's possible to get pills in Spain from USA... Since they say they ship worldwide lol. I have amplified the post to a discussion about opioids cause we're talking about this now and think it's important

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If they ship worldwide then you can order but you should ask them about shipping to your location first.

Also you should look for domestic vendors instead, or at least in EU.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I wonder how is possible that drugs aren't catch in customs

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Some are caught. Some are not. Too many packages sent to catch every one.

Why can't you order from a vendor nearer to you? There's a lof of spanish vendors.

Which pills are you trying to buy?

Reactions: Darkover
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Some are caught. Some are not. Too many packages sent to catch every one.

Why can't you order from a vendor nearer to you? There's a lof of spanish vendors.

Which pills are you trying to buy?
To be sincere I have entered today in the darknet for first time, I don't really know how to find Spanish sellers. I wanna get M30

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There will be a setting on the market you're using to search vendors by country.

If you're looking for pressed M30's I'm not sure how much luck you will have but shipping them from US isn't a great idea. They'll probably get intercepted by customs.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
There will be a setting on the market you're using to search vendors by country.

If you're looking for pressed M30's I'm not sure how much luck you will have but shipping them from US isn't a great idea. They'll probably get intercepted by customs.
It looks like M30's are everywhere and there are lots.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There are lots around the world but some places are harder to find them than others. Also what's in them will vary. Are you hoping they'll contain fentanyl? It's more likely they will contain etonetazyne in EU I think. Which is a pretty strong opioid in its own right.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
M30's have become a commonly counterfeited pill and are synonymous with Fentantyl in the US. They all look the same so pill identifyer isn't very helpful in this case unfortunately.

The real M30's are oxycodone and are made by a company called Malincroot. They're 30mg of oxycodone hence the term M30's. However that term has taken on an identity of its own in representing counterfeit pills which are much stronger and are causing many deaths around the world as a result.

Reactions: Darkover and PressEnterToExit
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
There are lots around the world but some places are harder to find them than others. Also what's in them will vary. Are you hoping they'll contain fentanyl? It's more likely they will contain etonetazyne in EU I think. Which is a pretty strong opioid in its own right.
Etonetazyne? You just invented a new kind of opioids... I haven't heard about this and read many articles

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
you can buy it off the darkweb

Etomethazene [/H3 where did you read M30 contains that? Anyway M30 mainly contains fentanyl or a similar thing which is even harder I don't remember the name

[h3][/h3]

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I actually made a mistake. I meant to type Etonitazepyne.

There's loads of opioids out there now. I could write a whole list.

You can't assume it contains fentanyl. Particularly if you're not in the US. It will almost certainly contain an opioid though. And probably a strong one but it's a dice roll as to which. However, as there have been increasing deaths attributed to etonitazepyne and all the reslt of M30's tested in UK on Wedinos are show to contain it I think its more likely you will find etonitazepyne in them than fentanyl.

Last edited:
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I actually made a mistake. I meant to type Etonitazepyne.

There's loads of opioids out there now. I could write a whole list.

You can't assume it contains fentanyl. Particularly if you're not in the US. It will almost certainly contain an opioid though. And probably a strong one but it's a dice roll as to which. However, as there have been increasing deaths attributed to etonitazepyne and all the reslt of M30's tested in UK on Wedinos are show to contain it I think its more likely you will find etonitazepyne in them than fentanyl.
Well I don't care as long as it's strong enough to kill me in a similar way
Anyway I think I will get it from USA probably... In Spain it looks like it isn't possible

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Okay. Just sharing info.

Reactions: PressEnterToExit
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I found one selling in UK. You have better chance from there than US in my opinion. However I don't know how legitimate the vendor is. I have a legitimate source of genuine oxy in EU but its expensive. Genuine Oxy isn't really what you want either to be honest. I get the feeling anything weaker than morphine should be avoided for ctb purposes.

Reactions: wannago
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
They say they ship worldwide. I think customs are the same in USA and UK.. at the end if it's meant to be intercepted will be. Fortunately, it's not a crime to buy drugs in my country so I am not really worried

H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
I found one selling in UK. You have better chance from there than US in my opinion. However I don't know how legitimate the vendor is. I have a legitimate source of genuine oxy in EU but its expensive. Genuine Oxy isn't really what you want either to be honest. I get the feeling anything weaker than morphine should be avoided for ctb purposes.
Can you even OD and go from oxy alone?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I know/knew someone who did OD and die from Oxycodone recently but it's not as strong as heroin so I'm not sure it's the best option. It's funny really, people used to look at heroin as the worst and most dangerous drug but now things like fentanyl are around heroin is almost looked at with an upturned nose. There are significant risks with opioid OD's which warrant consideration for sure. I think it's important to acknowledge that. However there's no denying the peaceful nature of there effects and the potential lethality of them. They each have their differences though and I think they're significant in many cases.
They say they ship worldwide. I think customs are the same in USA and UK.. at the end if it's meant to be intercepted will be. Fortunately, it's not a crime to buy drugs in my country so I am not really worried

Customs in UK and US are different but more importantly your parcel would need to cross more borders coming from the US. Also, though it might not be illegal to purchase drugs in your country it is most certainly illegal to smuggle/traffic them. With the greatest respect I get the impression you are a bit naive on this whole subject and I urge you to do more research and really consider things as fully as possible. I understand this is hard to do when in the suicidal mindset and I'm not judging you. Just offering the benefit of my own experience. All the best to you.

Last edited:
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I know/knew someone who did OD and die from Oxycodone recently but it's not as strong as heroin so I'm not sure it's the best option.
Don't you think the possibilities to go, taking many M30's are too high? The reports about how deadly it is are all over the world... I think it's defenetely the best option, they probably create them to reduce population easily. Because it looks like police is very focused on the harm that they can do.
I know/knew someone who did OD and die from Oxycodone recently but it's not as strong as heroin so
I think it's a better method than SN. Because despite when SN you are sure about what you are taking, you can easily vomit it and I think it's worst for the stomach because you have to take a lot like 15g at least, but the quantity of active principle in opioids is very small to be more than effective. I think that the key is taking lots of M30's. Cause I have read experiences here of other people taking them, and they took 1, another 2 and half, I think that's ridiculous cause if you wanna die you just take a lot of them like 5 at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: finishLana
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Don't you think the possibilities to go, taking many M30's are too high? The reports about how deadly it is are all over the world... I think it's defenetely the best option, they probably create them to reduce population easily. Because it looks like police is very focused on the harm that they can do.
Re read what I wrote. The answer is there.

I was referring to someone who died from using real oxycodone. Not the fake M30's you're talking about.

It's clear that the fake M30's have a high chance of killing people. They already have and are around the world. However its worth noting (as you appear confused) some M30's are real oxycodone and some are not. Not all M30's are the same and my comment was that I'm not sure if real oxycodone is the best option of opioids available.

Last edited:
C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
How to get m30s? I have real oxy but not likely to do anything