TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The most basic of natural rights is the right to defend ourselves from our enviroment whether it be against animals or other humans who want to do us harm but in modern society we have traded (against our will) the right to defend ourselves for the false sense of security the fact of the matter is when seconds count police are only minutes away as there are tons of evidence to backup the latest being the London knife attack where a man killed 2 people and injured several others with a knife and none of these people could defend themselves and why? Because they aren´t allowed to carry weapons.

The police are only called after the psychos already has done their attacks as also seen in mass shooting in the US most of these shooting last around 10 minutes so the police are only there to clean up after the threat is done and even if this is not the case it still doesn´t help the people who died and experience great bodily harm because the police can´t be there in seconds, if you get attacked and conceal carry (mainly US) you have seconds to respond to that threat you don´t have fucking minutes to wait for help.

The main topic here
I because of mental problems like anxiety and suicidal thoughts and others who have depression are discriminated against due to our mental problems or illnesses i.e. because the way we are born I have mentioned before how if you are mentally ill you will most likely only be able to get 1/4 of the money as everyone else who are able to work and why? Only because we are born different there isn´t anything we did that made us this way, even though I had a great childhood my problems was predetermined to get worse as I grew older and as my body grew so did my physical and mental problems.

So many members here and people with mental problem in society aren´t allowed the basic right as an animal (human) of the world to protect ourselves from our sorrounding and the reason for us to be rejected the right to own guns or have our guns taken away is because "you´re mentally ill" that doesn´t change the fact that you are discrimination against a group of people for the way they were born it´s nothing they did or can change.

I haven´t even told anyone I am suicidal but if I get on SSRI´s as my doctors suggest for my anxiety I won´t be able to own a firearm it´s discrimination to stigmatize a group of people JUST for the way they are born!

Reactions: Final Escape, Brick In The Wall, throwaway_2620 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No one is willing to touch this one I see. I can kind of relate to what the op is getting at here and before long many more of you will as well. Now I'm still not willing to say that every psychopath should have the right to bear arms here either.

Legislation and "gun control" in general is about widening the definition of mental illness. Many veterans now aren't allowed the right to bear arms anymore. They were allowed to use explosive ordinance and attack vehicles in service but not allowed a simple pistol when they leave service.

Of course there should be laws and restrictions but they should stop arbitrarily widening them. Criminal gun violence is already committed in vast majority by people who already aren't allowed to own firearms and with illegally owned ones at that.

When are people going to get it through their heads that criminals do not abide by or follow laws, no matter how strict the law is. They will merely use the black market to obtain their arms. Criminals are thusly labeled as such because they DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS. So no laws are going to stop them, they only hurt law abiding citizens.

Reactions: freefrommybody
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
No one is willing to touch this one I see. I can kind of relate to what the op is getting at here and before long many more of you will as well. Now I'm still not willing to say that every psychopath should have the right to bear arms here either.

Legislation and "gun control" in general is about widening the definition of mental illness. Many veterans now aren't allowed the right to bear arms anymore. They were allowed to use explosive ordinance and attack vehicles in service but not allowed a simple pistol when they leave service.

Of course there should be laws and restrictions but they should stop arbitrarily widening them. Criminal gun violence is already committed in vast majority by people who already aren't allowed to own firearms and with illegally owned ones at that.

When are people going to get it through their heads that criminals do not abide by or follow laws, no matter how strict the law is. They will merely use the black market to obtain their arms. Criminals are thusly labeled as such because they DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS. So no laws are going to stop them, they only hurt law abiding citizens.
I actually am pretty angry that people ignore this post especially because I know many members if not the majority want a gun themselves to end it and this topic affects all on this forum so I thought it spoke to those people because mentally ill people are indeed being discriminated against they can´t own a firearm for the sole reason that they are born mentally ill

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
There's also the fact that gun regulation doesn't make areas safer. It takes away the guns from the good guys and the only ones left with guns are criminals and the police. The average citizen is then rendered defenseless and if you live in a poor area you are basically fucked. If people don't have guns they can't revolt against the state so it serves both ends I guess. I think in some US states it is still very easy to get a gun, those are very lucky people.

Last edited:
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
I agree.I got a knife pulled on me in London by some drug addict and I couldn't even fight back,just had to outrun the guy.If I had a glock,the situation would have ended differently.
Not to mention the police didn't even care,so he didn't suffer repercussions for trying to gut me alive.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and throwaway123
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I actually am pretty angry that people ignore this post especially because I know many members if not the majority want a gun themselves to end it and this topic affects all on this forum so I thought it spoke to those people because mentally ill people are indeed being discriminated against they can´t own a firearm for the sole reason that they are born mentally ill

I would agree, that's why I decided to address it specifically with my own opinion. Also providing some validation to some of your arguments.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
There's also the fact that gun regulation doesn't make areas safer. It takes away the guns from the good guys and the only ones left with guns are criminals and the police. The average citizen is then rendered defenseless and if you live in a poor area you are basically fucked. If people don't have guns they can't revolt against the state so it serves both ends I guess. I think in some US states it is still very easy to get a gun, those are very lucky people.
I agree.I got a knife pulled on me in London by some drug addict and I couldn't even fight back,just had to outrun the guy.If I had a glock,the situation would have ended differently.
Not to mention the police didn't even care,so he didn't suffer repercussions for trying to gut me alive.
A perfect example of this is the recent attack in Germany where a man shot and killed 2 people while live streaming it he did it with homemade guns and ammo, the people he killed wasn´t allowed to carry a gun to defend themselves, the government took away their freedom for a false sense of security, it took the police around 20-25 minutes to show up it´s absurd! Police only show up when the attack is already over they are there to clean up when you get attacked like @Vanity said about the guy who pulled a knife on him if that guy decided to hurt him he would only have SECONDS to defend his life he don´t have MINUTES for the police to arrive by that time he would be dead.

Also the only reason people call the police is because they have guns if we were allowed to carry ourselves we could be our own first responder, and as I just said we can´t wait minute for help to arrive and I don´t get why people can´t see that if they are getting attacked here and now that the police in the other end of the city won´t be able to be their the second they get stabbed e.g. the London Attack a few days ago, these people were unarmed so they couldn´t fight back. The sheep of society live with a false sense of security.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and throwaway123
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
See I love bringing the debate back to a dead topic! One reply is all it takes sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
! Police only show up when the attack is already over they are there to clean up when you get attacked like @Vanity said about the guy who pulled a knife on him if that guy decided to hurt him he would only have SECONDS to defend his life he doesn´t have MINUTES for the police to arrive by that time he would be dead.
He did try to tbh.I just outran him.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Where I live crime has gotten so bad I don't even go out anymore. Only when I'm forced to.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
He did try to tbh.I just outran him.
And that makes my point even stronger you should have been able to defend yourself with a weapon but the government robbed you of that basic natural right.

What people don´t get is humans are animals like any other animal and there will always be primal factors to play into our behavior so there will always exist predators who are out to hurt other people and attacks do happen but we are not allowed to defend ourselves, humans don´t have thangs, claws or brute strengths we have our minds to craft weapons like knives, spears, swords, firearms but these weapons has been forbidden for us to use it´s like de-thanging and de-clawing a tiger and release it back into the wild.

Reactions: Vanity
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
And that makes my point even stronger you should have been able to defend yourself with a weapon but the government robbed you of that basic natural right.

What people don´t get is humans are animals like any other animal and there will always be primal factors to play into our behavior so there will always exist predators who are out to hurt other people and attacks do happen but we are not allowed to defend ourselves, humans don´t have thangs, claws or brute strengths we have our minds to craft weapons like knives, spears, swords, firearms but these weapons has been forbidden for us to use it´s like de-thanging and de-clawing a tiger and release it back into the wild.
I see where you're coming from and i agree,people should have weponds to defend themselves.
If i had a knife he would've ran for the hills,since most robbers aren't willing to enter a fair fight.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I see where you're coming from and i agree,people should have weponds to defend themselves.
If i had a knife he would've ran for the hills,since most robbers aren't willing to enter a fair fight.
Exactly they are looking for a victim not a fight.

Reactions: Vanity