d3th2m3

d3th2m3

willfully withering corpse
Nov 27, 2023
I swear I've been needing a site like this my whole life.... yet i never knew i did need it. You guys get it......... you are the only ones who get it. I've never even talked to any of you, but I'm pretty damn sure you guys get it more than people who actually know me irl. my despair has not gotten lessened, it just feels like i can take solace now in the conformation that CTB is okay, and the correct choice for me. It's not a weight off my shoulders, but thats what CTB is for anyway!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, AntHills, SVEN and 5 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Although I've only been here for a short time myself I have to say I love it here. Everyone I've interacted with has been great. I hope you'll enjoy your time here too.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills and idk3
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
It's a relief to find others who seem to actually understand the plights I've been having instead of just saying it and then whinging that I'm being too negative or my doomer attitude pisses them off.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills and warm dreams
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yes i have truly found this site to be wonderful in the time i have been here. not only does it help provide information, it also gives a lot of support.
the only thing that saddens me a lot is when people end up ctbing, they're usually great people and it just sometimes sends a pit in your heart :/ i hope they all found the peace they deserved...
it's such a great place though and i'm glad i found it. thank you to everyone who has contributed to this site, you all mean a lot <3

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Jase_Carter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that it's important for suicidal people to have a place to vent about their feelings openly in what is otherwise such an anti-suicide society. But anyway I wish you the best, I'm pleased for you that you found this site to be beneficial.

Reactions: warm dreams
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im glad it exists too. Although it can bring a lot of sadness when some people cbt, this is the only place i feel i belong.

Reactions: warm dreams
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i've found i can be my real authentic self on SaSu, people are very accepting. if it weren't for SaSu and the members id be gone. i'm glad i've gotten to meet likeminded people who share the same thoughts. i've lost so many great people, but i have the support i need here, people actually understand and are patient with everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills