A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
Polish Ministry of Health decided that database of people after any attempt(including their names, surnames and PESEL) should be created and accessible for doctors and police officers(we don't even know who will be finally authorized). In mind to routinely be checked by psychiatrist or police officer at contact with any person to prevent next attempt/successful suicide and also(very naively...) to get reliably source of data about real count of attempts. For polish users, it will be named: Krajowa baza danych na rzecz monitorowania i profilaktyki zachowań samobójczych.

Most likely permanently and against will.
Who will have access to this database?
What about security of that system?
Will attempts registered before creation of this database be included?
What about stigmatisation and abuses?
What about right to privacy?
What will be an evidence that somebody "should" be registered?

Now I can't be genuine about my attempts. I'm sure that more attempts will be dissimulate against assumption of MZ(Ministerstwo Zdrowia - Ministry of Health). It's so ridiculous and cruel... I would like to dump on about this, but my English is too poor to write more.

If I have written something unintelligible or incorrect, please feel freely to tell that.

https://zaufanatrzeciastrona.pl/pos...zpieczenstwa-planowanego-rejestru-samobojcow/
https://www.rp.pl/Bezpieczenstwo/306179979-Rejestr-pomoze-uniknac-ponownych-prob-samobojczych.html

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, suffering and Deleted member 17331
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry. More sensible-thinking people should have voted yesterday. The only comfort I can offer is that it sounds like it's still not quite planned and there may be opportunities to protest it vigorously. Write to your representative.

Reactions: Helpneedtips and suffering
A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
10.04 - MZ decided to create that system
16.06 - first information was given to press

They gives answers about that since then, but without any new information. And they are still working.
Hopefully there are many opinions in press that it's harmful including given by menthal health specislits who understands how stupid idea it is, but yes, I should try myself to write. To be honest I haven't found any positive opinion about that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul