Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
so i joined discord and i told my friend. not a big deal. at least i thought. i dont want to go into detail but ill try to explain. so i typically know what my friend is doing simply by seeing where they are online at and discord was like the one last place i couldnt know. and ive been fine with this because lets just say i dont want to know what they are doing all the time. and i thought we both agreed on this. so i went and told them thinking that it wouldnt be a big deal but apparently its a little bit bigger then i expected. they keep asking me to add them and i dont want to say no because they are my bestest friend but at the same time theres some things they do that i have no interest in. its nothing bad or anything just something im not 100% for but they are their own person so i dont want to say anything. now id ask if they are still doing that but if they are i dont want them to feel like they cant do what they want if they want to keep me around.

i over think things but too late now. i thought it

edit: hes gonna be busy for a little bit.....if im lucky maybe he'll forget. 3 times he asked.......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i did talk to him about it and its basically what i wanted the least to happen.
now id ask if they are still doing that but if they are i dont want them to feel like they cant do what they want if they want to keep me around.
"i dont want to do anything if it makes you feel uncomfortable" but i dont want you changing anything for me because you wont get to have anymore fun because everything upsets me which just leads me thinking i should leave so he can be himself but im fairly confident i know the way he thinks so that wont help either of us but neither will staying......i never should have fucking mentioned it. i only said something as a precaution, i thought he would have just left it be......