• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
I've been meaning to post this, I'm not sure if it's the right category, but I at least would like to get my message about making a server with anyone.

I'm basically planning to make a discord server, I just want some friends tbh, and we can share how we all feel, it'll be a safe place. plz lmk in the comments if you would like to join.

• Love
Reactions: imtiredreallytired, Adûnâi and Emi
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea for members who are too new to announce their servers.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I don't think it's a good idea for members who are too new to announce their servers.
I agree with this.
However, I'm more than willing to PM you and we can chat on discord. I am very open to making new friends!

• Love
Emi

Emi

Curious Soul
Sep 10, 2022
I've been meaning to post this, I'm not sure if it's the right category, but I at least would like to get my message about making a server with anyone.

I'm basically planning to make a discord server, I just want some friends tbh, and we can share how we all feel, it'll be a safe place. plz lmk in the comments if you would like to join.
Love the enthusiasm. I'm down! I'm Nefertimon on Disc. Hmu if you wanna. c:

• Love
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
there are already one or two unofficial discord servers created by members here, just use the search.
kinda pointless to create yet another one imo but whatever u like doing
also I should add that you should give discords community guidelines a read before you talk about SaSu related stuff on Discord.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I used an account without a verified phone number, and I tried to join too many [social] servers, and it got locked. I do have my main account, but I'd be afraid of it being banned if any of the servers go down. It so sad. Then again, I doubt I could talk there anyway lmao

HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023

Do you have one? I need friends 😢

• Love