Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I am considering Discord livestream. My thought is that it is a controlled livestream in that there will be a room with only those that want to watch. I have read through the other threads and understand peoples concern if I do it on facebook live or something like that where someone might accidently see it when they don't want to. I don't want that but would like the idea of someone there while I transition. Does this seem like a better solution. Please all feel free to let me know your thoughts. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer

Reactions: Burningaway
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Why would you want to stream that tho?

Reactions: undecided
Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I feel it will be comforting and others may benefit form knowing what it's like.

Reactions: Worndown and MatthieuFrederickW
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Will there be someone logging out discord after u CTBed?

What's ur planned method?

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
Hanging and I hadn't thought of logging out. Not sure that is necessary as phone will die after a while stopping the stream though

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
My concern would be the legality for others. In some places you have a duty to report what the state considers unsafe behaviour, and live streams are a murky area

• Aww..
Reactions: Iva, Burningaway and Deleted member 65988
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A test session might be needed. With a very low battery, get a couple people online and have them sign off.
Do they drop from your session?
If not, let your phone die. When charged and rebooted, does it recover your session or not.
It is all about what can be discovered after a reboot.

If it works, you have a plan.

Reactions: Iva
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I am considering Discord livestream. My thought is that it is a controlled livestream in that there will be a room with only those that want to watch. I have read through the other threads and understand peoples concern if I do it on facebook live or something like that where someone might accidently see it when they don't want to. I don't want that but would like the idea of someone there while I transition. Does this seem like a better solution. Please all feel free to let me know your thoughts. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer
I was thinking of doing it on discord too but I gotta ask my friend to log out

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I would be definitely be willing to do a test run and or give someone my password to log it off depending on who might be willing.

Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
Anyone who takes part in this puts themselves at risk of being charged with manslaughter. It doesn't matter which country he is currently in. And what's more, arranging to do so is certainly a serious criminal offense, regardless of whether the suicide actually took place. So an open barn door for everyone who wants to harm SaSu. Please stop the nonsense

Reactions: fxndi and noname123
A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
Totally agree. On top of that that, they won't be able to get rid of the evidence. The fed can get access to all the logs and ip's if they want to.

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
You guys are just saying that with no facts. Watching isn't what you guys are making it out to be.

Reactions: Iva
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I do understand your overall desire. It's something I have considered all along

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Jus5 do it one on one with someone and have the video uploaded later so people don't get arrested if it's that important to you.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
IMO hell no, this will scar someone for life, seeing someone dies stick with them for ages it won't ever go away, if you ever seen suicide videos you will understand, I ain't the boss you do you, but personally no

deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Bad idea. Having video of stuff makes it a big potential news story, and SaSu gets enough negative press as it is.
I don't see how having a livestream would benefit anyone, it'd only cause harm. If people want to know what it's like, there are several videos of hangings already out there on the internet.

Reactions: undecided and notrealmatthew
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
This is probably the wrong place to ask for this tbh. Most people here are depressed out standing citizens who just wanted a normal life — they're not sociopaths. But ill respect your free will to go out however you want, it's not like any of us can stop you anyways if you're really determined. if you really want people to watch you as you do it, I think the folks at watchpeopledie.tv would be more inclined to assist you.

mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
This is probably the wrong place to ask for this tbh. Most people here are depressed out standing citizens who just wanted a normal life — they're not sociopaths. But ill respect your free will to go out however you want, it's not like any of us can stop you anyways if you're really determined. if you really want people to watch you as you do it, I think the folks at watchpeopledie.tv would be more inclined to assist you.
Yea, I've seen quite a few suicide videos on watchpeopledie.tv, they would definitely be willing to help op with their goal.

Reactions: Trakehner