• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I really wanted to overdose on fentanyl since it's such a strong opioid I figured it would do the job. I was under the impression that you just loose consciousness but watching a documentary on the fentanyl crises, a Dr. was explain that it was an agonizing death because you suffocate and it completely destroyed my hopes

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
You'll already be passed out when you lose your breath, I've seen several videos of ODs and I've never seen anyone panic while they black out, quite the opposite.

While with SN you may panic when you start to feel dizzy and experience palpitations, rapid heartbeat and turn blue (hypoxic).

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and final_countdown12
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
I really wanted to overdose on fentanyl since it's such a strong opioid I figured it would do the job. I was under the impression that you just loose consciousness but watching a documentary on the fentanyl crises, a Dr. was explain that it was an agonizing death because you suffocate and it completely destroyed my hopes
There is no such a thing as 100% guaranteed method, but fentanyl is surely top 2 method in terms of peacefulness. Just 1 report of a random doctor is not enough not conclude that this method is not peacefull.
How many others reports/doctors (+100 i guess) state that F effect is just the opposite of what this random doctor said in this doc?

Dont look just for outliers ,but also look for consistency in terms of reports and doctors testmonials.

Last edited:
Reactions: rotciv