inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Anyone ever thought about just disappearing as an alternative to suicide? I'm at a weird juxtaposition as to whether to liquidate everything I have and just flying somewhere random or simply dying

Reactions: Tired_of_myself, sklvlp999, onbekend and 1 other person
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I'll basically be doing both. I'm a little worried because some former work colleagues have been contacting me lately. But they don't really "know" me. And I have no family or close friends and no girlfriend who gives a damn. So I should just be able to CTB, my body (hopefully) not be found for a year, and by then my hope is that I cannot be identified.

I'll be doing it in the woods somewhere very remote. But even if they do ID me after a year, who cares. It will be 2025, a year after I CTB. The fake "oh I'm so sorry" crap for my remaining family will happen. Then I'll be dead and long forgotten, and hopefully either eternally resting or living a much better life in a different world.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'll basically be doing both. I'm a little worried because some former work colleagues have been contacting me lately. But they don't really "know" me. And I have no family or close friends and no girlfriend who gives a damn. So I should just be able to CTB, my body (hopefully) not be found for a year, and by then my hope is that I cannot be identified.

I'll be doing it in the woods somewhere very remote. But even if they do ID me after a year, who cares. It will be 2025, a year after I CTB. The fake "oh I'm so sorry" crap for my remaining family will happen. Then I'll be dead and long forgotten, and hopefully either eternally resting or living a much better life in a different world.
Good plan. I'm torn between something similar or complete chaos and a gruesome ending. Or maybe a little bit of both,stir up a bunch of shit and disappear.
Got me thinking.

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Doing both is my goal.
My life is pretty shitty here and i dont like my town. I want to leave here and try again… and then, after my parents are gone, i will ctb.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and courtingthereaper
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I disappeared and literally gave away all my belongings and I still want to CBT.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think it would depend on your circumstances. If your reasons are related to your surroundings, disappearing and chenging your environmental sceneries and social circumstances might work. But if not I doubt it would work. It won't matter if you can't escape your mind. I know I can't.

Reactions: Quotable2793, returntothevoid and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Will your problems be solved by just disappearing? It depends on your personal circumstances.

Reactions: rozeske
Q

Quotable2793

Jan 22, 2024
Wouldn't be an option for me. I have serious mental health issues. Anywhere in the world I go they would follow me.

• Love
Reactions: inaminute and rozeske