Pauperpills

Pauperpills

Lord of Missed Opportunities
May 5, 2021
There's so much shit that has happened in my life that I wish I could just disappear. It sucks that there's no way to just not exist, you know? I feel like having an option like that would be so much easier than planning a way to ctb. I just don't wanna be alive. I'm trying to make my life better but I can't escape my fuck ups. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't wanna die, I just wanna fade away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jakaranda3, Superdeterminist, death137 and 6 others
M

maya2125!

gonna leave this world soon
Apr 29, 2021
Sorry man. Life pushed you to the limits. For me also the same.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
That sucks, but I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pauperpills
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.

There are days on which sleeping is my only pleasure. You know, I'm not "here" anymore. I don't exist, or at least it looks like that and it's awesome.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the exact same way. I don't want to be here, but it is hard to die, I struggle with it as it requires courage and could go wrong. I would love to just drift off into an eternal sleep. I wish you the best.

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Just disappearing would be awesome, or just to somehow never have existed at all even better.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Pauperpills
M

maya2125!

gonna leave this world soon
Apr 29, 2021
I just wish there was an easy way to go. It's hard getting SN or N here in Asia.

I'm happy that I found this forum. Been tough coping especially during the pandemic.
Where are you from?

Pauperpills

Pauperpills

Lord of Missed Opportunities
May 5, 2021
Where are you from?
I'm from the Philippines. The only sources near me that sells SN is through China. It sucks not having options really.
I can relate.

There are days on which sleeping is my only pleasure. You know, I'm not "here" anymore. I don't exist, or at least it looks like that and it's awesome.
I know the feeling! I think its partly the reason why I stay in bed all day plus we literally can't leave the house here where I am.
I feel the exact same way. I don't want to be here, but it is hard to die, I struggle with it as it requires courage and could go wrong. I would love to just drift off into an eternal sleep. I wish you the best.
Same here. I've been doing attempts but I can't seem to get it right. I wish we had the choice to off ourselves legally so that we don't have to continue struggling.