R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
I'm out, guys. Thank you all for everything. I don't know if I'm doing it tonight or not but the conflict is starting to pervade my interactions here and I don't know how it started or how to stop it. It just snowballs. People like me do best I think if we just keep moving. But really, thank you all for the support and help and I really hope I haven't taken too much. I think maybe I have because I can see many of my posts don't get read, so I have to assume it's one of those "oh it's her again" things. It always happens eventually. Not sure if I'm hitting the road or catching the bit but either way I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, not4us, the box is empty and 4 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry I just never came across you before. There's so many people here it reminds me a bit of someone pleading for help on the street and people just keep walking. I'd never deliberately ignore anyone there's just too many problems in one place and that's why I've thought about leaving many times myself

Reactions: Una, alexK, Sensei and 1 other person
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I'm out, guys. Thank you all for everything. I don't know if I'm doing it tonight or not but the conflict is starting to pervade my interactions here and I don't know how it started or how to stop it. It just snowballs. People like me do best I think if we just keep moving. But really, thank you all for the support and help and I really hope I haven't taken too much. I think maybe I have because I can see many of my posts don't get read, so I have to assume it's one of those "oh it's her again" things. It always happens eventually. Not sure if I'm hitting the road or catching the bit but either way I wish you all the best.

I hope you didn't feel ignored. I didn't see many of your posts either. I think most of us have limited bandwidth and might see a few posts on top etc or that we commented before. We dont always log in each day either. I'd never ignore you on purpose. If you want to come back I will pay more attention. I can promise you people aren't annoyed by you or anything...it's just we are all suffering and have limited focus. Come back and let's talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005 and Sensei
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah come back and talk if you see this. I too never saw any threads by you, sorry. This place is so busy and its so easy to miss, can't keep a track of everything, but I hate that anyone should feel ignored. I've spent the past four years being ignored and it's awful. If you do read any of this, please come back and talk,

Reactions: alexK, one4all and Mr2005
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Hope you decide to stay. As said above, there are so many people here now, that it's common for threads and posts to be missed. Hell, I didn't even know Shatto was here until she had already passed and it was blasted on the news.

When I first came here, there was anywhere from 100 to 200 people, and it was easy to stay in the loop. I try to read all of them, but with my schedule, and the limited time I am online anymore, it does make it a challenge.

alexK

alexK

Tormented
Mar 9, 2020
Personally I've never seen ANY post by you. I know what it's like to feel ignored, it's horrible and I'm sorry you had to feel that way. I would never hesitate to provide any sort of insight into anything you're experiencing. Please feel free to reach out xx

Reactions: Deleted member 1465