I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm very new to all this and was not finding SN anywhere to CTB for a very long time, I found some now, but the seller is making it hard because they want to know what I want to use it for, and at first I was gonna take on this alone, but I think I may not be the first to face this kind of situation? I don't know if anyone here has any tips for me, but I'm very lost and scared I won't find another source since its so damn difficult
I tried to make up that I want it for an online video with friends. I couldn't come up with a better excuse, but now I feel like I fucked up doing that
They responded with this...

Have any of you had to put up with this? How did you manage this situation? I probably look extremely stupid right now, but I'm just clueless and don't know what other options I even have anymore because I'm struggling and not finding other sources of SN anywhere

Attachments

• 1000006285.jpg
    1000006285.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000006285.jpg
    1000006285.jpg
  • 1000006285.jpg
    1000006285.jpg
C

chester

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
It looks like the seller knows what's up, I wouldn't count on getting it from them. Depending on where you live, you might have other options.

Reactions: itsstillyou
EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
There's a good chance 9/10 that's a scam. Finding SN was fairly easy w the clues left on this website. How secretive it is annoys me half to death but for the integrity of this forum, it's necessary to not list actual sources because outsiders can easily come and try to shut this site down and the sites that we can buy from for our escape. So for everyone to be able to use this site freely and possibly get recovery or just ctb, sources can't be listed out in the forums.

I don't know how to pm but I will tell you that if you're looking for SN, google won't help you. Use the "russian y browser". Google that term, and the first result should be a website that starts with a 'Y' , then scroll to the bottom and change your location on that website to Ukraine (for example Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine) and search "SN Ukraine" (fully type it out) eventually you'll find the website. The title includes "BASF" you'll have found it. It may take some scrolling for a minute. There's several payment methods you can use to pay them, and can contact them through Whatsapp. I hope it helps.

• Informative
Reactions: itsstillyou and vampire2002
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't provide anything. There wouldn't be any more info needed if you had a company registration for a business that needs SN. Is that an international order? I think so, bc they mention they won't refund if customs seizes it (logic). I also wouldn't pay a cancelation fee in any case. There are sources and why SN you may find N where you live! But that's up 2 u. I would just stop responding, I hope you've not paid them anything yet.

Last edited:
I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
I wouldn't provide anything. There wouldn't be any more info needed if you had a company registration for a business that needs SN. Is that an international order? I think so, bc they mention they won't refund if customs seizes it (logic). I also wouldn't pay a cancelation fee in any case. There are sources and why SN you may find N where you live! But that's up 2 u. I would just stop responding, I hope you've not paid them anything yet.
I already made the payment, that's the damn problem, my head is really dizzy over all this shit I don't even know what I'm supposed to do at this rate
There's a good chance 9/10 that's a scam. Finding SN was fairly easy w the clues left on this website. How secretive it is annoys me half to death but for the integrity of this forum, it's necessary to not list actual sources because outsiders can easily come and try to shut this site down and the sites that we can buy from for our escape. So for everyone to be able to use this site freely and possibly get recovery or just ctb, sources can't be listed out in the forums.

I don't know how to pm but I will tell you that if you're looking for SN, google won't help you. Use the "russian y browser". Google that term, and the first result should be a website that starts with a 'Y' , then scroll to the bottom and change your location on that website to Ukraine (for example Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine) and search "SN Ukraine" (fully type it out) eventually you'll find the website. The title includes "BASF" you'll have found it. It may take some scrolling for a minute. There's several payment methods you can use to pay them, and can contact them through Whatsapp. I hope it helps.
oh my god thank you so much I appreciate this so much man you have no idea, I will try this, but now I have this mess to resolve first unfortunately

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I already made the payment, that's the damn problem, my head is really dizzy over all this shit I don't even know what I'm supposed to do at this rate
There are ways to refund the money e.g. if you used a credit card or PayPal.

BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
If you need to lie and can't refund or anything, you could say you're going to attempt to use it to DIY you own jerky or cure meats, as outside of CTB and lab use SN is used most frequently for that I think.

I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024

I looked as hard as I could with everything you said, even manually checked the pages on Yandex, didn't find anything unfortunately...

EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
I looked as hard as I could with everything you said, even manually checked the pages on Yandex, didn't find anything unfortunately...
I would pm you but i'm on mobile and for some reason i cant see chats, only convos. Send me one

Reactions: itsstillyou
I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
I would pm you but i'm on mobile and for some reason i cant see chats, only convos. Send me one
I'm also on mobile and for some reason when I try to PM you the screen just goes blank, both in mobile and desktop mode, that's so fucking frustrating I don't know if the mods will fix that