Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm thinking of taking about 250 25mg tablets of Benadryl along with about 80mg of Lunesta to CTB. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this type of overdose?

Reactions: Donewith_
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Sounds awful. But I don't like diphenhydramine, so I'm not the best person to give an opinion.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Thanatos
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Diphenhydramine can cause seizures in overdose. I don't know anything about lunesta.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Thanatos
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Diphenhydramine can cause seizures in overdose. I don't know anything about lunesta.
Do the seizures effect lethality? I'm adding the Lunesta to hopefully sedate me enough to sleep through it all.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I'm not sure tbh but they certainly make it unpleasant. As with other meds od there is also the risk of vomiting and if you're unconscious aspiration which is not nice either.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
there seems to always be the possibility of vomiting...

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Might kill you but DPH overdose is nasty way to go.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jake3d and not_a_robot
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
What about benzos, and diphendramine but not at an extreme dosage, maybe some alcohol; if it wouldn't cause vomiting. Perhaps combine this with some exsanguination?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
What about benzos, and diphendramine but not at an extreme dosage, maybe some alcohol; if it wouldn't cause vomiting. Perhaps combine this with some exsanguination?
I'd skip the diphenhydramine.
Replace it with sharks.
Supposedly they can smell blood a mile away.
And it could be ruled accidental.
The answer is always sharks.

• Wow
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap, Lara Francis and 4 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Replace it with sharks.
Lol. I would love for a shark to bite my head clean off my shoulders right this very minute.
I don't have any benzodiazepines or I'd down those instead. I've been thinking of diphenhydramine because it's so accessible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Replace it with sharks.
I'd have to swim a long way for that, not many blood thirsty sharks in UK waters! Damn!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I'd have to swim a long way for that, not many blood thirsty sharks in UK waters! Damn!
Global warming, baby. Sharks are coming. They are all over Cape Cod.

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Pleeease don't do this. From what I've read Benadryl overdose is one of the scariest and most unpleasant things and it's not reliable in the slightest either.

Reactions: esclava, Halo13, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^ ^ This. Just because people have died from it, doesn't make it a good way to die. Same with jimson weed (datura).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Mbound and Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I've purposely taking in excess of 1400mg to get high. It's a living nightmare if you're not an experienced tripper. Also highly unlikely(though possible) to kill you

Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and Mbound
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I've purposely taking in excess of 1400mg to get high. It's a living nightmare if you're not an experienced tripper. Also highly unlikely(though possible) to kill you
What is the trip like?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Pleeease don't do this. From what I've read Benadryl overdose is one of the scariest and most unpleasant things and it's not reliable in the slightest either.
I was thinking of a higher than normal sleep med dose of diazapeme and diphendraming, just to sleep through bleeding out. I'm out of better options and abilities.

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
What is the trip like?
Never done anything more than 600mg but it's extremely disorienting and physically unpleasant. You're tired but you can't sleep, you get restless leg syndrome, your veins constrict and muscular control becomes more difficult. You shift in and out and find yourself thinking you're doing something ordinary only to "wake up" and realize you never did it. Like you might be talking to a friend for awhile, and then "wake up" and realize you're sitting in your chair doing nothing, only for you to get up and go to the fridge, "waking up" again and realizing you never did. It can get really, really delusional though with higher doses. Feelings of dread and fear and some darker supernatural stuff- but the high doesn't lend itself well to wonder, so it doesn't feel amazing or mindblowing. Also I've never heard this happening to others, but it makes me really angry. I tripped with a friend once and started tearing into him verbally, only for him to tell me later when we were sober that I was angrily rambling about the x-files in disjointed, broken sentences. Words will come out of your mouth that you think mean one thing but actually mean nothing at all. Oh and you become hyper-aware of every little speck of anything everywhere. Like little crumbs and dust particles. Even if your house is spotless they're suddenly fucking EVERYWHERE. They can start transforming into insects and spiders that move on their own, extremely realistically, not the neon fractal or cartoony stuff that you get with psychedelics.

I don't recommend it. I won't lie it can be fun in a weird way but it's neurotoxic and definitely bad for your cardiovascular system. Elderly people who take daily medicinal doses are more predisposed to alzheimer's so I imagine if you trip regularly on obscene doses that predisposition shoots way up.

EDIT: And, of course, the greatest risk is the harm it could cause to others. I don't think it's likely, and it's never happened to me, but it's very possible that you could end up naked, pissing in your neighbor's bushes when you think you're fully clothed and using your own toilet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: esclava, Halo13, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Never done anything more than 600mg but it's extremely disorienting and physically unpleasant. You're tired but you can't sleep, you get restless leg syndrome, your veins constrict and muscular control becomes more difficult. You shift in and out and find yourself thinking you're doing something ordinary only to "wake up" and realize you never did it. Like you might be talking to a friend for awhile, and then "wake up" and realize you're sitting in your chair doing nothing, only for you to get up and go to the fridge, "waking up" again and realizing you never did. It can get really, really delusional though with higher doses. Feelings of dread and fear and some darker supernatural stuff- but the high doesn't lend itself well to wonder, so it doesn't feel amazing or mindblowing. Also I've never heard this happening to others, but it makes me really angry. I tripped with a friend once and started tearing into him verbally, only for him to tell me later when we were sober that I was angrily rambling about the x-files in disjointed, broken sentences. Words will come out of your mouth that you think mean one thing but actually mean nothing at all. Oh and you become hyper-aware of every little speck of anything everywhere. Like little crumbs and dust particles. Even if your house is spotless they're suddenly fucking EVERYWHERE. They can start transforming into insects and spiders that move on their own, extremely realistically, not the neon fractal or cartoony stuff that you get with psychedelics.

I don't recommend it. I won't lie it can be fun in a weird way but it's neurotoxic and definitely bad for your cardiovascular system. Elderly people who take daily medicinal doses are more predisposed to alzheimer's so I imagine if you trip regularly on obscene doses that predisposition shoots way up.

EDIT: And, of course, the greatest risk is the harm it could cause to others. I don't think it's likely, and it's never happened to me, but it's very possible that you could end up naked, pissing in your neighbor's bushes when you think you're fully clothed and using your own toilet.
Wow that sounds absolutely awful. I just want to drift off and not wake up. I certainly don't want to go through all of that. Thank you for your comments. I don't think I'll be trying it after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Thanatos and Mbound
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Wow that sounds absolutely awful. I just want to drift off and not wake up. I certainly don't want to go through all of that. Thank you for your comments. I don't think I'll be trying it after all.

I'm glad you've decided against it. All the other accounts are very much in line with this if not worse and I'd hate for you to suffer like that. N is the method I'm going with but if that hadn't panned out I would be doing SN with benzos.

J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
It likely wont kill you. Theses drugs have a built in vomit mechanism. They were designed with overdose in mind. Now having actually done this myself years ago I can tell you exactly what will happen. I took over 70 sleeping pills, that 1450mg. After about 10 mins they began to kick in. The first thing I felt was my hearing fading out, my heart began to slow to about one beat every two seconds, then slower. Meanwhile my body became completely paralyzed, no feeling in my arms or feet. Then I blacked out.

I dont know how long I was out for but it was nighttime when I puked. I recall it being really dark in my room and having to turn my head as my body puked up the pills. I couldnt get up or move my body, I didn't even know what I puked up, it felt like blood. I passed out again.

When I eventually did wake up I daw that I had puked up partially digested pills but what happened afterwards was really weird.

I had extreme hallucinations for days after. Really weird stuff that seemed real. I eventually went to the hospital and they took blood tests but there was no trace of the pills left, they had no idea what it was and thought I took some street drug.

The lasting effect of this is that my stomach was damaged a bit and my balance was diminished, I also get bad head pain if I shake my head.

So, long story short, if you use this method it will not hurt, it wont take very long to pass out but you likely wont die. You need a large quantity of prescription drugs, over 50mg doses mixed with various other sedatives and maybe even a coagulant

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Robbyna, Lifeisatrap and Lara Francis
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019

Nice account of ending up in the hospital from Benadryl at high dosage. Lunesta can make some people trip out and act weird instead of sleeping, like Ambien. Erowid is a good place to research drugs and their effects. It's not a source, it just gives you helpful information.

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019

Nice account of ending up in the hospital from Benadryl at high dosage. Lunesta can make some people trip out and act weird instead of sleeping, like Ambien. Erowid is a good place to research drugs and their effects. It's not a source, it just gives you helpful information.
Damn that actually sounds kind of tame, minus lighting paintbrushes on fire. Seems like fairies were hiding from him that night. All of those creatures who were surprised to be seen :love:

EDIT: Ah man, this post had the opposite effect on me, the naysayer, than it was supposed to. I don't want to make light of it lol.

Last edited:
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Phenergan
Diazepam
Codeine
Half a pint of Whiskey
And sleep in the forest in the winter.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Damn that actually sounds kind of tame, minus lighting paintbrushes on fire. Seems like fairies were hiding from him that night. All of those creatures who were surprised to be seen :love:

EDIT: Ah man, this post had the opposite effect on me, the naysayer, than it was supposed to. I don't want to make light of it lol.
I was posting it because dude ended up in psych ward. No one wants to end up there involuntarily. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts on here about people who tried with this if you want to search. Generally OTC meds will not do it, but they will make things painful. Idk why I care so much, but I just had so many unsuccessful attempts at ODs, I try to be helpful. It sucks coming around in a hospital with the doctors judging you and the nurses telling you how lucky you are to be alive.:eh:

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Don't do it. You'll trip balls for days and think you're Lady Macbeth and the nurses are your servants; or I mean that's what happened to me.

The second time I thought I was a mermaid and purposely kept holding my breathe until I could get back into water.

Short version: it's not fun

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ruffian and Juggernaut
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
Oh the hallucinations...

I saw spiders crawling all over my dog when the lights were out and then they disappeared when the lights were on

I saw smoke plumes on the bus

A red sports car on the roof of a house with the driver trying to get it down

My family talking about me while I listened to conversations that never happened

The hospital wall opened up into a whole new world, I almost walked into it

And wierdest one was trying to get home from my sisters house without any bus fare but thinking to myself I'll find change on the ground along the way and then ACTUALLY finding the change by the time I got to the bus stop...wth

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
ODing on diphenhydramine has got to be one of the worst possible deaths, as you can easily get a bad trip. I would rather hang myself than take diphenhydramine.

Reactions: Ruffian and jake3d
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
In wiki.. its suggested that the lethal dose is 4 grams.. search for 'diphenhydramine overdose suicide wiki' .. but its suggested there to use benzos to make it peaceful, anti-emetics too.
By saying peaceful.. that means you will still get the symptoms of the overdose.. hallucinations, abnormal heart rates, etc.. but you wont be conscious to experience it.
so, better to find a secluded place to do it too.
I have no idea about lunesta. If it can keep you in sleep for enough time or if it is strong enough to not wake you up during seizures.

Last edited:
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019

Wow. Omg that is some crazy shit. I want to die not trip balls. I wish I could get n but it's too risky and expensive for me right now. Sigh why isn't there just an off switch to this body.

Reactions: Ruffian