A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
The main way to use SN is drink, but i looking for some resources from my country, and i found some coroners reports from autopsy and one curious article.

~50 y.o. Man going for eat lunch in worka, he had sandwiches made by his wife. He start eating and after few minutes he felt sick, stand from table and he fell on the ground and he lost consciousness. myocardial infarction - he died in hospital less then hour later.
After almost yeat later, Police initiate investigation, cause wife tell her friend what she do, and he offering her help to kill her wife to...

The question is - anyone here about eating SN with favorite meal? I dont kniw How it taste with food, why this guy dont feel wierd taste, maybe that was small dose...?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: SmellyRat and x~Sophia~x
Stom

Stom

May 27, 2020
That seems a rather quick death for a small dose + meal, and that seems implausible to me that he couldn't feel anything while eating except if he used to eat a lot of salt with his meals.
I really don't think that it's a good idea anyway, you're just extending the transition from sn ingestion <--> death for no reason (maybe the taste, but is it that worth it ?).

Reactions: SmellyRat, sadworld and degeneratewaste
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Eating solid food with SN will only prolong your death if you make it that far without throwing it all up. SN doesn't play well with food.

Reactions: SmellyRat
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Just try to follow Stan's guide for the most peaceful experience, it's not a good idea to experiment with something like that.

Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Eating solid food with SN will only prolong your death if you make it that far without throwing it all up. SN doesn't play well with food.

Jumper Geo came up with a cool idea of mixing SN and dark chocolate together.