• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

selfhazard

selfhazard

Let me get better or let me end it.
Feb 6, 2024
I can't get my hands on any other antiemetic, so I stopped by the store and bought some dimenhydrinate. Does anyone know if this will prevent me from vomiting during my SN attempt? If it isn't reliable, I have aripiprazole that I used to take. Any advice?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Dimenhydrinate or any other antihistamine will not prevent vomiting with SN. These medications don't act on the right receptors. Aripiprazole is a partial agonist at the receptor we want (dopamine D2), so theoretically it might be somewhat effective at inhibiting the vomiting reflex at these receptors. Post manufacturing does say it's a more selective dopamine antagonist than quetiapine or olanzipine, so I'd assume it would be less effective than those which are already less effective than a dopamine antagonist antiemetic. A brief search didn't give any info on what dosage could possibly have antiemetic qualities, but I know when using quetiapine in place of meto you need to be on a fairly high dose of it for a few weeks to raise your serum level

• Love
Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt, Sk1rtd4b and selfhazard