narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well, i'll quit the job unless i back down at last minute. It's a step back, yes. But better now when "i won't break too much dishes". I'll move on to another sector. Yes, is starting from 0 again, but I didn't have too much experience in the one I'm in now, so it isn't a drama. I've already seen that i don't like it.

It isn't too late to move. I hope.
Next steps:

-Make the step of notify my leave
-Start to search other jobs as soon as i agree my exit date

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Cathy Ames, MindFrog and 4 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well . it's done. It was stressful and some of my behavior was little inaccurate. but is done. And too fast. now i don't know how to tell it in home without "preparing the terrain".

I'm out RN, i guess i'll think something. I have to think how to not mistake the situation

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, Dead Ghost and Cathy Ames
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I was simply saying that I couldn't continue or that I was rejecting it in order to have enough time to look for another job in which I had the firm conviction that it would be worth the effort... from there the I asked them to leave me alone, that I already had very clear ideas and did not want to share them.

//

Jo simplement deia que no podía continuar o que la rebutjava per a tenir prou temps de fer cerca d'una altre feina en la qual tingués el ferm convenciment de que valdría la pena esforçar-s'hi... a partir d'aquí els hi demanava que em deixessin en pau, que ja tenía les idees molt clares i no les volía pas compartir.

• Hugs
Reactions: narval