Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
Like many of you, I would like to have someone with me when I am leaving this world. I do not want to put that ordeal on my best friend, also, there is the danger of severe legal repercussions.

I am thinking about finding a digital ctb buddy, that is, a person who does not know my real name, the country I live in, my address, or phone number (and vice versa, I will not know hers/his). Could that person really face legal difficulties for accompanying me on leaving this world? Or the other way around, could I?

If you do not know your digital ctb buddy`s legal identity, you cannot notify emergency services, even if you want to. Or am I wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: insanedoomer and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
If he does not have your data I see it difficult for him to do so. Even without saying anything, it would only occur to me that I could do something when looking for info on your user's profile on discord, skype ...
But I would see it quite far-fetched ... I would find someone in the forum with whom I have confidence and want to do it. I am not very sure about the legal consequences that the other person has, it probably varies depending on the country but taking into account that he was not physically there and did not know you directly, he could not be blamed for "help omission"...or at least i think so.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and Georgiana Darcy
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
People livestream suicide all the time, I doubt there would be any consequences to doing this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marchioness, Fehler, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Many people here have watched other members ctb and nothing happened.
If you're gonna livestream, just create a twitch channel and tell this person to log out in case she/he has a twitch account so that they can never know who the spectator was.

Anyway, even if they knew, as @Mentalmick said, I doubt there would be any consequences to doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: insanedoomer, Georgiana Darcy, Fehler and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I wouldn't mine being on the phone with somebody if it's the closest I would get to a partner I'd give it a go

Reactions: Georgiana Darcy
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Find someone overseas in a difficult to extradite jurisdiction.

the police don't have time to deal with this BS

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
If you're gonna livestream, just create a twitch channel and tell this person to log out in case she/he has a twitch account so that they can never know who the spectator was.

Anyway, even if they knew, as @Mentalmick said, I doubt there would be any consequences to doing it.
Thanks for the tip, that was very helpful. I`ll check out what a twitch channel is. ;-)
Find someone overseas in a difficult to extradite jurisdiction.

the police don't have time to deal with this BS
My thoughts exactly. I just don´t want anybody to get into legal troubles for being kind, and being present while I ctb. That`s why I do not ask friends.
I wouldn't mine being on the phone with somebody if it's the closest I would get to a partner I'd give it a go
Feel free to pm me whenever you feel like.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I would think if they don't know name or real location they should be fine.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Like many of you, I would like to have someone with me when I am leaving this world. I do not want to put that ordeal on my best friend, also, there is the danger of severe legal repercussions.

I am thinking about finding a digital ctb buddy, that is, a person who does not know my real name, the country I live in, my address, or phone number (and vice versa, I will not know hers/his). Could that person really face legal difficulties for accompanying me on leaving this world? Or the other way around, could I?

If you do not know your digital ctb buddy`s legal identity, you cannot notify emergency services, even if you want to. Or am I wrong?
Definitely NOT if in the USA.

However, THAT does NOT mean they will not try.

There is a famous case of a Nurse found NOT GUILTY by the US Supreme Court of Law. But they tried those bastards that they are... they tried to put him in prison for a similar type scenario where information was also provided.

The US constitution is worded to protect the people of this country.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I've thought about this as well. I would be open to a digital ctb if I could find someone who understood. I have also considering livestreaming my suicide, but don't know if anyone would actually be interested in seeing it

• Hugs
Reactions: Wait-Bus and Georgiana Darcy
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I've thought about this as well. I would be open to a digital ctb if I could find someone who understood. I have also considering livestreaming my suicide, but don't know if anyone would actually be interested in seeing it
It is a tough one to be able and see it why this would be desired. And then have to worry about sinister people.. and possibly, idiotic repercussions?

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
I would not want to live stream - tbh, that creeps me out - but would be fine with a group chat with a small group of people. Pm me whenever you feel like.
Definitely NOT if in the USA.

However, THAT does NOT mean they will not try.

There is a famous case of a Nurse found NOT GUILTY by the US Supreme Court of Law. But they tried those bastards that they are... they tried to put him in prison for a similar type scenario where information was also provided.

The US constitution is worded to protect the people of this country.
Gosh, what a hellish story. I don´t live in the US (thank god).

Reactions: iwanttodie000
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, it is pitiful really and such nonsense.

There are several stories to read about medical professionals and others who have been tried in a court of law over what are essentially overdriven grievances is all.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
US law enforcement have a "tough guy" image. What you have to understand about them is many there at the lower levels are high school drop outs or ex military. After a life of war crimes and fighting wars to steal oil and resources from third world countries, they come back to the US and are seen as "losers" and "suckers" (one of the few things a certain former president was right about). Because no one really likes them they are bullies to the public

Reactions: lofticries and ihatemen420
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
Hmm I toy with the idea of livestreaming up until the event horizon but not event itself.
This to show my state of mind and to call out my abusers.
I didn't know about twitch, thank you.
I want to send a mass text to my family, something nice you know, but I don't know how to set it to send at a future time on my android phone.

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
From what

From what I understand about US law it's not illegal to be in the same room with someone CTB as long as you don't help them in any way or touch anything. That's what the final exit guides do when they are with someone. I imagine being on video or phone would be the same.

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
I would not want to live stream - tbh, that creeps me out - but would be fine with a group chat with a small group of people. Pm me whenever you feel like.

@Spitfire I thought it was legal in the USA to be in the same room as someone or even on phone or video as long as you are not telling them what to do or helping them hands on in any way. That's how final exit network operates.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Don't you have to report the death if you're in the same room as someone who is ctb?

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020

What is twitch?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
What is twitch?
Thanks. I am not thinking about live streaming - I fnd it creepy, tbh - but having a life chat with a small group would be very nice. Leavng this world completely alone is frightening to me.

Reactions: lofticries and Echo81
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks. I am not thinking about live streaming - I fnd it creepy, tbh - but having a life chat with a small group would be very nice. Leavng this world completely alone is frightening to me.
This is exactly how I feel
I love your screen name!

Last edited: