Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
so this week I uhh got caught with sh, and so I did some suicide risk assesment at school and I gotta see the school therapist and sign some consent form and stuf. I got the chance to meet the therapist dude on the same day and he was cool and we made some goals like find a purpose, use all the negative energy and impulsiveness for other things, etc etc. BUT TODAY IVE MADE LIKE A BREAKTHROUGH. It started first with like planning on listening to all of Tyler the creator albums and writing down a specific feeling, then after relisten and try to dig deeper. But I realized that this also kinda applied with other things, like I guess emotionally? and lately there's been a bunch of questions I've been needing to ask myself, but I still gotta go to therapy, so I guess I'm getting double the help? idk ;-; but yeahhhhh Imma try the digging deeper thing tonight and I'm kinda excited :PP

Reactions: Mirrory Me and moya117
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I feel happy for you! Usually school therapy is an ass and fortunately not yours, it's good that you're finally figure things out and get the help that you need, wish you the best! <3

• Love
Reactions: Danyyyyy
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
UPDATE: NOTHING CHANGED, I signed the papers just today, even tho I was supposed to do them the weekend but I forgot. And then I don't even know if I'm going to remember to turn them in. I never started with the plan I had on digging deeper onto myself cuz I HAD TOO MUCH HOMEWORK I HATE MY MEDICAL SCHOOL :((( And then my dad made it worse because he kept questioning me since the school called him (they luckily didn't tell him abt anything related to sh) and I didnt know why and I was too scared to tell him. I mean im already scared/pissed at him cuz he don't let me have fun doing silly things (nails, eyeliner LMAO) and always wants me outside ;-; ill see if I can finish the boatload of homework I have and then focus on personally getting better :P

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Good to hear. I also write a lot about my thoughts myself and oddly enough I notice that things are slowly starting to clear up. As if my thoughts were a path that, by walking and observing, leads to a destination (I don't always know where it leads, or if it actually ever ends).

Reactions: Danyyyyy