Cid9121

Cid9121

Til death..
Jul 19, 2021
I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life. only recently have I truly been trying to work on it, taking medications & therapy. To me the root of my depression is our reality. government, media, poverty & many more.

Since I've started my medication I see things much more clearly & it is only making my depression even worse. I feel as if I am trying each day.. but, never get anywhere.

CTB sounds not too bad & not dealing with this shit seems much better than a constant struggle. I feel lost & almost like a burden to everyone around me. I don't know what to do anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NasiGoreng and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can be a struggle, I understand that it can be a hopeless feeling when you try and get nowhere. I'm sorry you are going through this, I can relate as in not wanting to deal with this life, I am tired of it. I wish you well.

Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life. only recently have I truly been trying to work on it, taking medications & therapy. To me the root of my depression is our reality. government, media, poverty & many more.

Since I've started my medication I see things much more clearly & it is only making my depression even worse. I feel as if I am trying each day.. but, never get anywhere.

CTB sounds not too bad & not dealing with this shit seems much better than a constant struggle. I feel lost & almost like a burden to everyone around me. I don't know what to do anymore

Hiya, welcome
know how you feel (esp the lost / burden thing)...you are not alone.

When u write: "To me the root of my depression is our reality. government, media, poverty & many more" I understand how these things can affect you / us :: isn't maybe the root of your depression somewhere inside you? You are triggered by the other stuff.
I'm not a fan of psychiatric meds :: but u gotta give em time to work, to see how they work ok.
"I don't know what to do anymore" fuckity fuck you share my mantra.
You are in the right place.
I take 1 day at a time, 1 fkg nanosecond at a time.

K

Ken Ough

Jan 28, 2021
I'm just waiting for the forecasted New Great Depression. Though I bet it won't be that life-changing.

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy