LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I'm feeling like shit...
My GF left me two weeks ago because she didn't want to deal with my problems and cut all contacts with me and all she left was her wiped iPhone, SIM card and a printed copy of some free-call hotlines which I just burned in my garden..
No work/life balance at my main job in Germany and I feel like a robot where I just sleep, eat, go to work and repeat.
Why does everything goes down the pipe?
I just want to live a happy life, don't worry about anything and don't stay lonely for the rest of my life. Since she left, I sometimes can't sleep and just stay up the whole night and listening to some comfort ASMR videos on YT and some 3rd party platforms or just drive around till the morning with my car into random cities.

I hope that at the end of the month, where I'll be taking my time off, I manage to get back to Poland, where I can relax a bit and where I could get some new (used) car that I plan to buy since my current car just brings back so many memories which are just hard to forget.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, cgrtt.brns, Spiritual survivor and 6 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Breakup pain can be intense, seem to get better, and then hit again. However, each time the pain gets less. As the healing continues, you may wish to be more selective regarding future relationships. For example someone with an abundance of kindness may be harder to find, but worth the search.