》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
I've tried hanging but failed, it wasn't painless I got drunk before hand and I guess it was fucked bc I puked and gagged and it felt like my head was exploding from pressure. I can't access SN etc, and I've tried overdoses.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cosmic-joke
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Ddmp2 and ddma are painless, obviously nebutal and tanax but good luck sourcing, gbl and booze is painless. Planning planning planning

Upvote 0
》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Ddmp2 and ddma are painless, obviously nebutal and tanax but good luck sourcing, gbl and booze is painless. Planning planning planning
I can't access chemicals and I've CTB from everclear but it's not reliable I've tried again but no luck I have an incredibly high alcohol tolerance, even after taking a break for a while and I usually black out and wake up before I get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so inhumane how it's purposely made so difficult and inaccessible to cease existing, I wish there's a straightforward way to leave this existence in peace, it really would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

• Love
Reactions: dilemmadarlin and 》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》
Upvote 0
》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Also I would never use something associated with date rape because of being caught and people making that assumption

Upvote 0
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I can't access chemicals and I've CTB from everclear but it's not reliable I've tried again but no luck I have an incredibly high alcohol tolerance, even after taking a break for a while and I usually black out and wake up before I get there.
There's a how to access dnm markets pinned megathread, if you really need to go you will find a way, forget al ohol poisoning

Upvote 0