• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Word games can be pretty pointless and stupid. So I thought why not play a different kind.

Person lists a mild-serious problem with the world (avoid meaningless things), and the next person replies with their idea on how to stop it. Then you list another problem that you're passionate about. I think it would be pretty amusing to see what everyone identifies as wrong with the world and everyone's solutions. This isn't too serious, but let's not waste time with stupid trolling either. Keep it somewhere in the middle. I think the only rule is you have to make it something different. So I'll go first obviously:

Too much safety/padding. Everyone caring to cater towards ignorance rather than teaching people how to avoid being harmed. School crossing guards, babies drowning in buckets, coffee is hot and can burn, don't spray bleach in your eyes.. you get the point.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
While I can agree that's a world problem, you're supposed to take the previous one, list a solution, and list a new one. Preferably with a reason. You didn't read the post at all did you? Maybe another world problem is people that don't know how to read or follow instructions.

Last edited:
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Too much safety/padding. Everyone caring to cater towards ignorance rather than teaching people how to avoid being harmed. School crossing guards, babies drowning in buckets, coffee is hot and can burn, don't spray bleach in your eyes.. you get the point.

Better parenting. Allow people to fuck up, so long as they only harm themselves in a non permanent way, so that they can learn. Common knowledge will filter the obvious, stupid things. Structure is all one needs to thrive

Now... Feminism

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Well put, I agree.

Hmm. A ban on gender biased advertisements/media (since it usually goes one way). And a week out of the year where people trade positions between genders to see how they like it. Maybe not super strict, but more limited to people who think it's unfair? I don't know. This is pretty difficult to figure out a policy for but I think if a lot of feminists went and did men's jobs for a while they'd have a better understanding.

Too much emphasis on spectator sports/pop culture.