F

fightoffyourdemons

Jun 28, 2020
Hello.

I'm new here. I struggle with severe anxiety and depression, although the depression is, apparently, because of the anxiety. Anyways, I've been getting on the site recently, although I just joined some moments ago. I wanted to ask people here if anyone's tried changing their diet in order to alleviate mental anguish? I tried it myself and didn't feel any change, but then again, I only followed it for about two weeks (carnivore diet, to be specific), and I hear it may take up to a month or so. Anyways, I'd like to know you guys' experience (if any), opinion, etc. Below you'll find some articles that I hope are helpful.

I got a BBQ grill thing today and will try the carnivore diet again. It's my last ditch effort. I plan on CTB on July 20, but if things get really bad, as they have in the last week and a half, it may be before. I'm terrified but am so tired of living with anxiety. It's ruined everything.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I've tried just eating fruit and vegetables which seemed to help.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I have had a go at a diet I prefer life style change, I just turned into a nasty cocky over confidence bitch
I am back to normal food, but still a bitch, sorry no help here!