Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Is it possible to die from an overdose of Clonazepam with alcohol? I was thinking of ingesting about 180 mg of Clonazepam and 2 liters of wine. Would that kill me or would it just make me sleep?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It might. Also might just cause you to vomit and fail.

Reactions: 27ClubSoon
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Personally, I would highly not recommend this method as I believe it's very painful.

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
It might. Also might just cause you to vomit and fail.
When I drink alcohol I never vomit and once I tried it with fewer pills and I was saved without vomiting I was thinking about drinking practically all the wine first and then taking the pills do you think it could really kill me? I don't want to survive and be left with after-effects or something like that

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
The most likely outcome is a very long sleep and you waking up covered in your own vomit.

Benzodiazepines are designed to be as safe as possible in overdose - tripling that amount probably wouldn't be enough either.

Sorry you find yourself in the position of having to consider this.

Reactions: mistymoo
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Personally, I would highly not recommend this method as I believe it's very painful.
painful? once I tried I didn't feel anything and alcohol and sedatives like Clonazepam would really be painful? Is it the best way I can think of to die before hanging myself or another way since it is difficult for me

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
painful? once I tried I didn't feel anything and alcohol and sedatives like Clonazepam would really be painful? Is it the best way I can think of to die before hanging myself or another way since it is difficult for me
I don't know. ODs fail frequently. I don't know enough about the drugs you're taking to know what will happen. It might work it might fail.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Overdosing on meds is really unreliable. It seems easy but it's potentially a cause of much more pain :( I'm sorry

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
The most likely outcome is a very long sleep and you waking up covered in your own vomit.

Benzodiazepines are designed to be as safe as possible in overdose - tripling that amount probably wouldn't be enough either.

Sorry you find yourself in the position of having to consider this.
Thank you, I lost my chance to be happy now i only want to die
Overdosing on meds is really unreliable. It seems easy but it's potentially a cause of much more pain :( I'm sorry

I think there is no other option than hanging.

mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Idk how much I took but I used clonzapam and a handful of other to try and ctb once. I just vomited it all up and felt like shit for the next week or so

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Is it possible to die from an overdose of Clonazepam with alcohol? I was thinking of ingesting about 180 mg of Clonazepam and 2 liters of wine. Would that kill me or would it just make me sleep?
Overdose is not recommended.