CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea bfr injury damage dff prsn now me carry dff prsn this disgust, yk ,brain body no me no slf no any no abl even expln , ya imgn carry dead prsn all time carry same brain body . This crps this vege this v awfl, ywa wat do no thing posbl no time back no thing all awfl, v dsgstcarry crps, lose all skll all tiny shll 0 slf ,,wat do no thing, pain sffr dsgst etc all time, lose ablty lose all stay trap life no mthod no thing ,

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, rei71, Forever Sleep and 6 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Your situation is truly heartbreaking. I wish society weren't so heavily deluded and legalized assisted-suicide. And the most frustrating part is that the people who aren't like this, people like us, are usually just too broken to be able to change anything.

So the situation is as follows: the majority of the population is extremely deluded and don't want to legalize assisted-suicide for everyone, and the people who do want to legalize it can't do anything because they are just too disfunctional.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so terribly heartbreaking you are trapped in such a situation. At least assisted suicide must be legal everywhere for people who have the wish to leave this painful existence tobe finally relieved from their personal agony and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream