• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elizabeth1126

Jun 18, 2019
I have some anxiolytics, antidepressants and antipsychotics, but I want to know what is enough to die. since there is a risk that I can not die from an overdose and only cause my brain to run out of oxygen and have brain damage.

Reactions: Circles
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
The categories of the medication you've listed, does damage the brain and even at normal dosage overtime. You should list the specific drug names and it depends on the specific medication not necessarily the category. Many antipsychotics can result in deaths with alcohol combined.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Circles
E

Elizabeth1126

Jun 18, 2019
The medications I have are escitalopram, fluoxetine, klonopin, zoldipem, aripiprazole. The amount of each tablet varies between 10 and 15 milligrams depending on the medication.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Aripiprazole is apparently hard to overdose on (source). Zolpidem has successful overdose cases (source & source). You might have to stockpile your meds for a couple months idk can't really calculate how much you need. Klonopin & escitalopram are apparently used by some persons for successful overdoses by google showing results but nothing really credible like the sources from the other drugs.

Reactions: Soul and FionaWR