• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you prefer to die alone or with partner?

• Total voters
KSnSn

KSnSn

Jul 4, 2019
Do you like to die alone or with partner?
Why?

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I would like to die with a male partner... kinda.

My current partner, he isn't suicidal so I don't want him to die.

Reactions: Ashu
KSnSn

KSnSn

Jul 4, 2019
I would like to die with a male partner... kinda.

My current partner, he isn't suicidal so I don't want him to die.
Are you a female? How old are you?
By the way, are you Chinese? I saw Chinese words in your photo

I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Adding more people into the equation? Why should anyone be concerned with such a complicating variable?

Reactions: Ethereal Knight
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I would like to die with a partner.

iamfineha

iamfineha

Sep 9, 2019
Would like to have a partner too, do some talking before becoming silent forever

S

Scars-And-Ink

Sempiternal
May 24, 2019
By myself; I'd be too paranoid that a partner would back out last second and call for help or something... I'd hate to end up in the psych ward again

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Margimet
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
definitely alone

Reactions: Ethereal Knight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want to die alone, far away from any people.

Reactions: Gsvko and member1
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's a very personal thing for me, if it ever happens, alone for sure. With my sn on a very nice hotel room.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
To whoever answered the same as me, I also hate myself to the core.

W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
much prefer to die with a partner. Know someone is going thru the same feelings, thoughts, probably having the same doubts, offering each other companionship, support, knowing that unlike during your life at the end someone is there with you accompanying you into eternity

Reactions: S like suicide
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I wish I died with my mother tbh. Struggling just to get through the days without her.

• Aww..
Reactions: OldDrummer
CandyCane

CandyCane

Student
Mar 11, 2022
I want my partner to hold my hand because I think I'd be less scared. However, I think this could also traumatize him for life, so it might be better to not do it that way. He said he would, but then told me when I'm older because this problem isn't forever. We'll see. Seems pretty permanent so far.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Growing up, my dad always said that humans are born alone so we're prepared to die alone too

Ideally I'd like to die with my family near me. but with how suicide is viewed there's no other way to do it but by yourself. I wouldn't want to be held responsible for another person during the process.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
I was contemplating going with a partner, but the whole trust thing would be an issue, unless I knew them really, really well.

Another reason not to have a partner was the 2019 partner ctb'ing of two ex-SS members.

It became a major news-story in the UK about the pact and with newspapers sensationalising the event and drew a lot of negative heat to this site.

I also think it would be tremendously distressing to my actual partner.

Reactions: nowayout*, readysteady and Ashu
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Partner ctb is really risky and unreliable, but I have considered it and could be open with a person I trust. But I'm always way too hyper-conscious that I might appear untrustworthy. I can be quite clingy and desperate at times.

The big problem is that two people can never rly synchronize their desire to ctb at the same time, due to the different causes of their respective suicidality. This could result in one bailing or getting cold feet. God forbid having to ruin the peacefulness of a N ctb by having to convince another person. I'm fucking done convincing people. I spent years trying to convince someone to love me and I'm too exhausted. When my N arrives I'm returning to the void where I belong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
My one and only friend is suicidal also, but he doesn't actively seek out methods because he loves his family, so I wouldn't ask him to die with me because it feels selfish. I wouldn't want to pressure someone into it.

• Hugs
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
it kinda depends on my mood, at times i just want to curl up myself and just die, on other days i would like to have a ctb partner to spend my last time with them and then ctb

• Hugs