• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Hi all,
So getting more ill each day it seems unfortunately,going to keep this short not to bore you and because I feel so weak and hurting so much I just want to.curl up in bed and.cry.
I've narrowed my options down to the following

A.keep trying to get Nembutal but I was ripped of last week nearly £500 trying to purchase it! Really.added to my anxiety and stress levels

B. I have access to some strong painkillers try and overdose on them, problem is my tolerance is very high

C.ontinued from method B. With alchol and some kind of over the counter sedative and a "exit bag"? Just learning about these, what is it basically a bag you use to suffocate your self with? I'm also heard of gases being used with them,I know someone with access to co2 but only 12 grams would.that help/be enough?
D.mix all my meds together and take the lot hope for best
E. Hanging but as o e of my closest friends said what if the tree breaks and you end up brain dead
F..carbon monoxide poisoning? I have a way to do this I think.but to ill.to.go.fsr.enoubj where I wouldn't be 'rescued" also the symptoms terrify me! Seizures? Had them before and they are so frightening it's hard to put into words!
Wish someone could say to me here's a pill if you take it you'll fall asleep and won't wake up. I'd snap there hand off for it! It seems animals have more rights than is!
Any advice would be really appreciated
Thank you all so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Red, mr.Switchblade, Bct and 4 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi all,
So getting more ill each day it seems unfortunately,going to keep this short not to bore you and because I feel so weak and hurting so much I just want to.curl up in bed and.cry.

A.keep trying to get Nembutal but I was ripped of last week nearly £500 trying to purchase it! Really.added to my anxiety and stress levels

B. I have access to some strong painkillers try and overdose on them, problem is my tolerance is very high

C.ontinued from method B. With alchol and some kind of over the counter sedative and a "exit bag"? Just learning about these, what is it basically a bag you use to suffocate your self with? I'm also heard of gases being used with them,I know someone with access to co2 but only 12 grams would.that help/be enough?
E. Hanging but as o e of my closest friends said what if the tree breaks and you end up brain dead
F..carbon monoxide poisoning? I have a way to do this I think.but to ill.to.go.fsr.enoubj where I wouldn't be 'rescued" also the symptoms terrify me! Seizures? Had them before and they are so frightening it's hard to put into words!
Wish someone could say to me here's a pill if you take it you'll fall asleep and won't wake up. I'd snap there hand off for it! It seems animals have more rights than is!
Thank you all so much

A. I don't know much about nembutal, but I know there are always numerous threads about the reliability of various sources. Search for these perhaps?

B. No. It is almost impossible to overdose fatally on painkillers.

C. No. You won't be sedated enough from alcohol or an OTC sedative to successfully suffocate yourself using a plastic bag. You will instead experience oxygen starvation and severe distress, and likely tear the bag off.

iu
With gases, CO2 is not the gas you want to use. It will create feelings of oxygen starvation and severe distress [see explainer].

You can read up on Exit Bag with inert gases in the Resource Compilation.

D. No. Most prescription medications are rarely fatal in overdose.

E. As long as you properly test a hanging point beforehand, I don't imagine it will break during an attempt.

You can read up on hanging in the Resource Compilation.

F. You can read up on charcoal suicide in the Resource Compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: Red, mr.Switchblade, Whale_bones and 4 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
There is VSED: voluntary stop eating and drinking, though you'll likely need help to achieve it and may take up to 10 days depending on your condition (tends to be faster if you're sick).

R

RightSaidFred

Feb 20, 2019
Why isn't SN on your list of options?

Reactions: Red, mr.Switchblade and autumnal
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys and lady's, I didn't think I had any replies as I didn't have any emails,but I checked the site tonight and 3 of you have been kind enough to get in touch and take the time to write to me autumnal esp thank you. I'll do some more research, I tried not eating and drinking careers took me to hospital where I had IVs in each arm for two weeks, didn't think it could get worse but it's for even worse again this week
I'm going to try and look for some nebutal But very wary after all my savings goings and getting nothing.
I wonder would strong opiates and benzos with a plastic bag do it? What's your opinions/thoughts?
Why isn't SN on your list of options?
Sorry what does SN mean?.thank you

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
A. I don't know much about nembutal, but I know there are always numerous threads about the reliability of various sources. Search for these perhaps?

B. No. It is almost impossible to overdose fatally on painkillers.

C. No. You won't be sedated enough from alcohol or an OTC sedative to successfully suffocate yourself using a plastic bag. You will instead experience oxygen starvation and severe distress, and likely tear the bag off.

iu
With gases, CO2 is not the gas you want to use. It will create feelings of oxygen starvation and severe distress [see explainer].

You can read up on Exit Bag with inert gases in the Resource Compilation.

D. No. Most prescription medications are rarely fatal in overdose.

E. As long as you properly test a hanging point beforehand, I don't imagine it will break during an attempt.

You can read up on hanging in the Resource Compilation.

F. You can read up on charcoal suicide in the Resource Compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/
Thank you so much for the kindness and thoughtfulness to write this! Again thanks

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I wonder would strong opiates and benzos with a plastic bag do it? What's your opinions/thoughts?

I doubt that opiates and/or benzos would sedate you enough that you would remain unconscious during the experience of suffocating in a plastic bag. Instead, you would awaken/remain awake once you experienced the feelings of oxygen starvation, feel intense distress and panic, and remove the bag due to survival instinct.

The only things that are likely to work with a plastic bag are inert gases with a properly prepared Exit Bag.

As another member has mentioned, Sodium Nitrite (SN) might also be worth considering.

There are dedicated threads in the Resource Compilation about these two methods.

Reactions: restingspot
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Sodium Nitrite
Thank you,I'll look that up
I doubt that opiates and/or benzos would sedate you enough that you would remain unconscious during the experience of suffocating in a plastic bag. Instead, you would awaken/remain awake once you experienced the feelings of oxygen starvation, feel intense distress and panic, and remove the bag due to survival instinct.

The only things that are likely to work with a plastic bag are inert gases with a properly prepared Exit Bag.

As another member has mentioned, Sodium Nitrite (SN) might also be worth considering.

There are dedicated threads in the Resource Compilation about these two methods.
Thanks for your input,I've read a lot lately about the opiate crisis and how many people it is killing,where they go unconscious and stop breathing I thought that with a plastic bag might have been enough. Oh well I'll keep looking

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Red
M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
Hanging is very popular and effective as i see from the papers. Door, beds - almost all things in your house is useful with rope. But i doubt hanging is painless.

SN is good i think.

N... well too many scum lurking around.

I also think about phenobarbital. But i am not sure about effectiveness .

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all,

Thank you all so much
Lol I like the idea of a pill where you just never wake up

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
There is VSED: voluntary stop eating and drinking, though you'll likely need help to achieve it and may take up to 10 days depending on your condition (tends to be faster if you're sick).
I always think about this. But I know it's painful.