• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
I think I found what I need but its around $100. It seems like a waste to order that much to only use a portion. Am I looking at the wong places?

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Are you in the US?

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Since you are in the US, it is not illegal and you can get it cheaper than that. Google it, then click Shopping

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and armadillydally
A

awayoutn

May 18, 2022
Since you are in the US, it is not illegal and you can get it cheaper than that. Google it, then click Shopping
I got a 2lb bottle for $30 with 2 day shipping.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
I think I found what I need but its around $100. It seems like a waste to order that much to only use a portion. Am I looking at the wong places?
Excuse the ignorance but I am new and in this site I see that there is a lot of talk about Sodium Nitrate, is it a good death? is it painless?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Excuse the ignorance but I am new and in this site I see that there is a lot of talk about Sodium Nitrate, is it a good death? is it painless?
At the top of the Suicide forum is a set of Sticky threads. There is one called Suicide Resource Compilation. I'd recommend starting there -- and continue with reading many of the links that it contains.

Reactions: wljourney
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It's sodium nitrite btw. Nitrate is no good. Apologies if it's just a typo.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe