HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023

It's why u can't get SN on Amazon.

I'm new here so I'm terrified I'm gonna post something that isn't allowed but I saw this and thought people would like to read it.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: outrider567, Ondine0000ff and UndeadSpectre
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
Was SN from Amazon even legit?

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Was SN from Amazon even legit?
At one point yes. And apparently this parent group went after them. They take our pain meds then they take this. They are on a roll I tell ya. They want to make sure if you're in pain you live a long miserable life.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: UndeadSpectre and PoisonedOxygen
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
At one point yes. And apparently this parent group went after them. They take our pain meds then they take this. They are on a roll I tell ya. They want to make sure if you're in pain you live a long miserable life.
I will probably just do full suspension hanging.
I remember an instance of a minor buying SN from Amazon. Company got in trouble and took it down.
Did he ctb?

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

It's why u can't get SN on Amazon.

I'm new here so I'm terrified I'm gonna post something that isn't allowed but I saw this and thought people would like to read it.
Amazon limited sales to business only before this bill was announced. They did so as families of people who killed themselves sued them; incidentally Amazon won the cases but moved to restrict sales anyway.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Amazon limited sales to business only before this bill was announced. They did so as families of people who killed themselves sued them; incidentally Amazon won the cases but moved to restrict sales anyway.
Ahh. Ok. Thanks for the info. Point is I can't find anywhere to buy this stuff. They'll do anything to keep us alive but nothing to make that life pleasant.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and MatthieuFrederickW
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-life people disturb me, they completely lack any compassion, it's such a disgusting and inhumane thing to want to purposely make suicide as difficult as possible in this hellish world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I bet many of the people who support the banning of SN would regret it if existing got much more unbearable for them.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and HD72
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Those pro-life people disturb me, they completely lack any compassion, it's such a disgusting and inhumane thing to want to purposely make suicide as difficult as possible in this hellish world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I bet many of the people who support the banning of SN would regret it if existing got much more unbearable for them.
It's like the people who try to ban pain meds and blame them for all these deaths. The issue is synthetic fentanyl. It's not even fentanyl. And the videos with the police passing out from touching it.🙄it doesn't work that way. If it did everyone in an operating room or ER would be dead. They have made my life which is full of pain even more horrible. I'll never get out of here. My future is going to be one of terrible agony. I should be able to go on MY terms. Everyone should. IMHO.