sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
so I'm not dead
How quickly can one die by slitting their throat? And how deep would one have to go?
Someone tell me please

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, leavingthesoultrap, eppell and 7 others
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
Insane how the hospital makes you even more suicidal, I have heard about this. How horrible, sorry you went through that. I think a deep cut in to an artery in the wrists, arm or leg would be more peaceful. Throat slashing is quite horrible.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, not-2-b-the-answer, trashhologram and 2 others
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
How deep do you have to cut for your femoral artery? I know it's a quick way but I feel like you'd have to have pain killers to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Croww
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
How deep do you have to cut for your femoral artery? I know it's a quick way but I feel like you'd have to have pain killers to do so.
I am not sure but it would have to be very deep thus painful. I think around half the size of your pink finger. In general I would recommend more lethal methods like drowning, jumping or gun (if you have). They are more scarier but their lethality rate is insanely high. Cutting has a high risk of failure but if you truly want it I would recommend using the search function.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I think it's better to numb the area using lidocaine (you need to kinda inject it to make it work properly NOT INTRAVENOUSLY) then cutting your carotid artery.

Reactions: Croww
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Where the fuck do you even get lidocaine

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Even 10% Lidocaine solution is OTC in my country, India.
Just say you have anal pain or something to your doc idk, alternatively you can extract it form high strength anal lube using water and lye

KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Honestly I would do partial hanging as it isn't as painful if u find a good spot, but if u want to cut that's your choice

Reactions: sa666
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly I would do partial hanging as it isn't as painful if u find a good spot, but if u want to cut that's your choice
I was thinking about hanging today actually, there's a couple of nice spots near my home. The only thing is that I'm scared to do it alone.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I've also been thinking about just slashing my carotid arteries. But SI is so insane, I SH and even sometimes when I think of cutting to fat I subconsciously lift the blade/apply less pressure. Best do it diagonally at an angle and in one quick swipe while pulling your skin taut. I haven't tried this out of fear of failing.

sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
I've also been thinking about just slashing my carotid arteries. But SI is so insane, I SH and even sometimes when I think of cutting to fat I subconsciously lift the blade/apply less pressure. Best do it diagonally at an angle and in one quick swipe while pulling your skin taut. I haven't tried this out of fear of failing.
I have the same problem, it's really irritating. I want to cut deeper but my own instincts won't let me.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I have the same problem, it's really irritating. I want to cut deeper but my own instincts won't let me.
Could benzos help maybe? I think they should reduce SI?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How quickly can one die by slitting their throat? And how deep would one have to go?
When a butcher slaughters an animal, they cut their throats with a very sharp knife. That's a pretty quick death. You wouldn't survive long and pass out within seconds.

The problem is it's highly unlikely you can do this to yourself with your own hands.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
With this method I would die instantly from seizure, fainting or heart attack if I witnessed it or was subjugated to it considering my phobia of flesh and blood. Just the thought of it sends shivers up my spine, even seeing a pool of blood would lower my blood pressure enough to faint with traumatic the flashbacks. I still have those flashback chills from when I probed into Gore sites decades ago.

How do you manage with the guts and pain tolerance to go through with such a method?

The survival instinct is nothing compared to slicing off body parts, veins trickling and spasming as wires spewing and gushing blood pumping out through holes in your body splattering everywhere and pooling up. It's giving me the shivers as I type. Like this sound of a squeaky chalkboard high pitch sound but more intensely felt.

I don't know how some people do it.

I guess just a different psyche or pain tolerance level.

sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
With this method I would die instantly from seizure, fainting or heart attack if I witnessed it or was subjugated to it considering my phobia of flesh and blood. Just the thought of it sends shivers up my spine, even seeing a pool of blood would lower my blood pressure enough to faint with traumatic the flashbacks. I still have those flashback chills from when I probed into Gore sites decades ago.

How do you manage with the guts and pain tolerance to go through with such a method?

The survival instinct is nothing compared to slicing off body parts, veins trickling and spasming as wires spewing and gushing blood pumping out through holes in your body splattering everywhere and pooling up. It's giving me the shivers as I type. Like this sound of a squeaky chalkboard high pitch sound but more intensely felt.

I don't know how some people do it.

I guess just a different psyche or pain tolerance level.
It's actually really easy for me to cut myself and or imagine a gruesome death. I feel cathartic, like I'm actually alive. Proof of my suffering. Cause nobody thinks it's serious till you give them a reason to worry. Even at that you have to cut real deep for people to actually worry.
So basically I like making people queasy.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
It's actually really easy for me to cut myself and or imagine a gruesome death. I feel cathartic, like I'm actually alive. Proof of my suffering. Cause nobody thinks it's serious till you give them a reason to worry. Even at that you have to cut real deep for people to actually worry.
So basically I like making people queasy.
So you could basically stab yourself or slice and butcher down to the bone? Without opioids or painkillers?

Does it numb the emotional pain?

My method is drugs, benzos and opioids are the only thing keeping me alive. Otherwise without being anesthetized under the heavy influence of benzos or ketamine, opioids - life would be like waking up in the middle of orthopedic surgery without anesthesia or being burned alive. Even if there was no withdrawal if my benzo and drug supply were to vanish and I would experience no withdrawal symptoms, the rude awakening into the hostile multi-casualty combat-like conditions of my current life I am in would be like being crucified or burned at the stake and I would instantly run across the street and put my head on the rail track or hang myself immediately.

Drugs destroy lives but in this case they are like a life support underground war trench shield or mental resilience / immunity modality that so was long as I can maintain is the only thing preventing me from killing myself. But I know that at some point the time will come when I'll have to execute myself; that was the verdict of my life since childhood and through adulthood, through periods of joy, pleasure and accomplishment and the lows in between what has remained steadfast is that I would clock out of this unwinnable game of life voluntarily at some point and that point is soon.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
It's pretty hard to do this as your SI kicks in pretty rapid and stops you from cutting deep.