orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Did you write death notes but didn't do CTB? I wonder if you have a note somewhere at home or are you hiding it somewhere? Do you constantly change it? Or was it just thrown out and decided to postpone this action? Or do you not intend to write it?

Reactions: WatermelonMel
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I wrote a note and tried partial but didn't succeed. I threw it away.

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
It is more than a note, it is a diary that I keep, I am not good at writing short things and I do not want anyone to be left with a question, also there's some music too

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
So many times!

Reactions: shattered dreams
LiminalFantasies

LiminalFantasies

Dwelling within darkness
Mar 18, 2021
I once wrote a note back in December in one of the notebooks I used to draw, write scripts for my videos at the time and record my dreams. I written that completely in English because my parents know little of the language and my brothers wouldn't find that either in my room. I still have it in that notebook and no one has discovered that. Also wrote about the ways I would harm myself as well besides my wishes to be dead.

Last edited:
R

RandomDude1234

Sep 19, 2018
I rote a couple of suicide notes and I lost them. They are somewhere in the house but I don't know where

• Yay!
Reactions: orlandom and EmbraceOfTheVoid
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I am doing this for the first time now. And my tears are running down my face. I thought it would be easier. A little funny. Didn't think about it. It's good that there is a forum where you can talk about this.

But judging by the fact that many have done this action so many times. Perhaps the note is not the last or the last. But the very fact that emotions are strong. He talks about how this action is especially for us.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LiminalFantasies, xBrialesana and gimme_my_happy_nap
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I did leave notes at home, wanted do full suspension hanging but couldn't go through, luckily no one found it

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I didnt even cry when I wrote mine. It was just more of a relief.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I have wrote one and still have it somewhere on my hard drive but since it's not encrypted, no one can access it.
I'm planning on putting it on my gaming PC SSD, on a separate 2gb partition which wouldn't be encrypted at all and before I would "do it", I would print everything out since my E-Mail provider allows me to set a timer for sending an E-Mail and my printer supports automatically printing stuff out, if I send something to an specific E-Mail address which was assigned to my printer.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've written a few but they were either confiscated or thrown out (by me). Luckily they're usually too long to read anyway.

Reactions: grungeCat
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I got super drunk almost 3 years ago and took tons of Tramadol. I do not know how many, but I finished off the bottle. At least 50+. Unfortunately, I survived. I posted this below on my facebook right after finishing the pills . If you can believe it, it has now gotten worse for me since then.

This will be my final message to the world. Within minutes of this posting, I will be dead. They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but that was definitely not the case for me. My permanent problem that doomed me from the day I was born was severe brain damage from my mother drinking while she was pregnant. To anyone who doesn't know, I had alcohol related neurodevelopmental disorder which is level 3 on the fetal alcohol spectrum disorders that was caused by her. Because of this, all through my life I made terrible decision after terrible decision, and was now dealing with severe chronic pain in addition to my mental problems. The reason I finally took my life is the chronic pancreatitis I was diagnosed with. I just could not take the severe pain all day and night anymore. The pain was excruciating and constant even with the 8 Tramadol pain pills that I took daily. The time had now come to where my life was no longer worth living. My typical day was as follows. Wake up around 6PM. Get on the internet for a while until I went to work at 7PM. I got home 20 minutes later in which I would get back into bed and toss and turn in extreme pain from chronic pancreatitis, or lay on the floor for hours and look at the ceiling. I then would go back to work at 12AM. I would get home 20 minutes later and then go back to bed to lay down for the next 7 hours or so. I then would take 3 different sleeping pills to sleep for the next 11-12 hours. I would repeat this all throughout the week. On the weekend, it was much, much worse as I had to go to work every 6 hours 4 times a day. It was unbearable on the weekends. I worked 7 days a week, and had since 2014.

As you can see, I had no life at all, nothing good to look forward to. I was paying over half of my tiny little income of $960 a month on rent. Although I made $45 an hour, I only got 6 hours a week so I was poor, dirt poor. I was existing, not living. Every single day was hell for me. I absolutely hated to have to wake up, and I could not wait to go back to sleep. It usually took me 2-3 hours to get out of bed. The only time I was at peace was when I was sleeping. The brain damage from my mother's drinking was permanent, and I would never have gotten better. There also are no treatments available for chronic pancreatitis. I would continue to suffer as long as I was alive. There was zero chance of ever getting better and living a productive life. I felt exactly like this woman below in the link as she said, "I don't want to die, I want to live, but not like this." (That quote is not in the link, but she had said it before.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tany-maynard-as-promised-ends-her-life-at-29/

I have committed suicide for exactly the same reason as her. My situation was terminal. I could barely support myself in the past, but now being very sick physically, I was getting to where I could no longer support myself at all, and I could not get disability either, I tried. I was eventually going to be homeless and die on the streets, or I could die now on my own terms, which is what I did. I could have kept working until I finally lost my job, then killed myself, but what was the point of living like this anymore? As God knows, I really wanted to live and have a normal life. I never wanted to be this way. I still hate myself and feel terrible about all the bad things I did in the past, and how I treated others. To my credit, I did completely change for the better in 2014 after I became totally broke, lost my apartment, and ended up sleeping in my friend's living room. I no longer harassed anyone, I treated everyone with respect, and I quit abusing alcohol. I have always taken full responsibility for my actions believing it was always all my fault, so I was astonished in November 2015 to find out it was all my mother's fault. I loved my mother so much and cannot understand why she did this terrible thing to me. I remember my mom breaking down crying one day many years ago, while saying "what did I ever do to have such a horrible son?" Well mom, it took me 40 years to find out, but I now have your answer, and yes, you caused it!!! I know it may sound like I now hate my mother, but that is not true at all. I realize she was troubled, and she also had mental problems. I really started to see it right after my dad died. I still love her, always will, and I fully forgave her in my heart. I know it was not intentional, and she loved and cared about me very much. However, that still does not change the fact that her careless actions caused my whole life to be destroyed.

I now hope everyone understands why I finally decided to end my life. Please remember that I was terminally ill from the chronic pancreatitis, and the brain damage I had made it so I had no chance of ever living a normal life. Most Americans feel suicide is acceptable when you have a debilitating illness that will never get better, especially when it causes extreme chronic pain. The day to day suffering was finally too much to take. I had no choice, as the only other option of keeping on living like this would have been unbearable . This was not some trivial my girlfriend left me and now I do not want to live kind of thing. I am finally at peace now. As soon as I finally realized that there was absolutely zero chance of my life ever getting better, and it could only get worse, I actually wanted to die as death was the only way out of this horrible life. I will finish by saying I wish everyone well, and am truly sorry for any of my past negative actions.

love,

Shattered Dreams

• Hugs
Reactions: JigsawFeelin and Nightwillalwayswin
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I wrote notes and organised my funeral. It all got found when I was in the hospital. Even more shameful than everyone knowing I'd failed to ctb

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've written a bunch of them, however my following attempts never worked out so they ended up either burnt or thrown away.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Did someone have that someone after your failed attempt - read your note? Were you embarrassed? What would you suggest?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah I did, I went back and read it and it was awful, I'm glad I didn't end up CTBing that time so I could shred that horrible excuse of a death note.

I'm probably not going to make another one when my time comes, it would only make things worse.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Yeah I did, I went back and read it and it was awful, I'm glad I didn't end up CTBing that time so I could shred that horrible excuse of a death note.

I'm probably not going to make another one when my time comes, it would only make things worse.
Did you just read it? Or someone else?

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I think it actually kept me alive for a while. The notes I wrote were never good enough to me, and so I couldn't go. Funny how a source of your pain also ends up saving you.

Reactions: orlandom
gimme_my_happy_nap

gimme_my_happy_nap

Fresky
Mar 13, 2021
A few times. Writing them were sad but also weirdly therapeutic for me. I still keep them in my drawers.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Did someone have that someone after your failed attempt - read your note? Were you embarrassed? What would you suggest?
First time I wrote one was in 7th grade when I ran away from home and feared retribution from my dad for getting a detention for the first time. I expected to die of starvation and/or exposure so I wrote my note and made a bunch of drawings in my notebook. I don't remember exactly what was in it but when police eventually found me they apparently read my note and determined it was in fact a suicide note. I was only embarrassed that I was caught though.

You could always go for my strategy of making your note really long-winded in order to deter nosy readers and only but the closest of your loved ones. If you fill it with enough repetition that could also make people not want to read it if they come across it.