Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I recently left and I just realised that I began feeling like this ever since I went into Highschool. I feel so sorry for myself, I always felt like a burden at school and I did not know how to act and because of my eating problems and other stuff people avoided me in Highschool or saw me as weird.
I'm happy I left but I wish I enjoyed my Highschool life like other people did at my age. I would like it if anyone had any familiar experiences?

Reactions: azukigirl
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
It's been a while since I was in high school but I thought my experience sucked too I really tried opening up my first two years but then my third and fourth years had me hitting some of my lowest points in my life. I would've done a lot of things differently if I could go back and change things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunoo
azukigirl

azukigirl

whip, step, jump! glitterific!!
Oct 24, 2023
i was sexually assaulted throughout highschool and popular people used me and degraded me as a human being i genuinely thought i was an animal. some examples, our high school had a dark room for film and it was always pitch black and so many thinfs happened to me i dont even wanna mention. kids shoved drugs in my bag when we went inside in front of the security officers and ran. the officers gave me sympathy because it wasnt mine but i got in school suspended still. everyone else looked down on me from how outwardly not ok i was šŸ˜­ when covid first started i dropped out, i skipped 2 weeks out of anxiety, remember being by myself on a zoom call with the counselor and vice principal, i just told them the anxiety was too much to handle. they said they couldnt help me so we all just said bye. i guess i dont blame them because i skipped 2 weeks and thats not allowed. i was the trouble kid for too long for them because when my bullies werent around id have bad panic attacks and would be sent home a lot. my grades were really bad. sent my dad an email afterwards and then i spent my last years as a teenager facing a lot of horrible things from my parents.

i really dont know what would have been different if i didnt drop out. i think i still would have had a breaking point with all my issues so....

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, NoLongerHuman. and Sunoo
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I was undiagnosed autistic and this made high school very challenging. I knew I was different but didn't know why. Was not popular, quiet and shy. I was failing pretty badly because I just couldn't stay engaged, was often confused in class lol! I always had to ask the other students what the heck is going on šŸ˜‚ I was nerdy but around age 16 I started to be noticed by guys. Unfortunately I didn't know how to behave with guys so I started having problems, I got used for sex because I wanted to be liked and had difficulty saying no. I was sexually abused as a kid so I think this came into play. I lacked a protective father and so I was vulnerable to being exploited as a young woman by guys that just wanted to take advantage. That was my high school experience. I started to feel like I was defective, and by my early 20's I did seek help but there was none.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and Sunoo
P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023
Yes

Reactions: Spiritual survivor and Sunoo
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Highschool is quite literally what drove me to take action regarding my suicidal thoughts. It was the first time in life I was a total loser and it felt like every single person there was against me. A mother forcing me to have perfect grades when I was barely surviving off xanax did not help.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: underthedatetree, Spiritual survivor, azukigirl and 1 other person
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Highschool is quite literally what drove me to take action regarding my suicidal thoughts. It was the first time in life I was a total loser and it felt like every single person there was against me. A mother forcing me to have perfect grades when I was barely surviving off xanax did not help.
I'm so sorry, what you said pretty much sums up my experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: kilowatt, Spiritual survivor and azukigirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Schools are horrible places that just cause suffering, it's cruel how people so selfishly force life into this world just to imprison them in there. I certainly wanted to die back then and it made me want to cease existing even more.

Reactions: Sunoo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, youā€™ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
people at my school were so disgusting.
i was suicidal and everyone i knew were so against suicide, the things they would say and joke about it, just shows their true colors.
surrounded by pro-lifers every single fucking day was hell for me. suffering everyday. i started to develop social anxiety because of them. they caused problems. i hated that school.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunoo and underthedatetree
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I recently left and I just realised that I began feeling like this ever since I went into Highschool. I feel so sorry for myself, I always felt like a burden at school and I did not know how to act and because of my eating problems and other stuff people avoided me in Highschool or saw me as weird.
I'm happy I left but I wish I enjoyed my Highschool life like other people did at my age. I would like it if anyone had any familiar experiences?
Yes. But not exactly because of people in it, but because of myself. I had my first episode of bipolar whilst my last year at school. So everything suddenly turned ugly and unmanageable. I missed 2 months. It was an extremely competitive school, so being first wasn't good enough. I do, however, understand the pain of those who just abhorred it. I hope it didn't leave too many scars (tangible as well as intangible) on you.

• Love
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Picked on mercilessly every single day for years in school. I have bad DNA and am both physically fucked up and also mentally i might have Autism.

The bullying was so bad i now have Avoidant Personality Disorder. Still a shutin virgin at 36. I'm so pathetic.

• Aww..
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Yes, school system is awful.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Not rly. But honestly, feels like it was always a kind of decline since fucking elementary, fr.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i was forced to lose all my friends i had cultivated for 8 years to suffer alone for my last 2 years of high school.

• Aww..