tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
I got several panic attacks these past 3 days. Idk why because it might be because of ctb. The more I keep my cool on the outside. But still cannot lie I'm scared. I guess my body defense it self and notice the fears.

I took alprazolam each time I got panic attack. Well I got a question how many mg of benzos that I need for SN method? Because I can't waste it for stupid panic attack. I rather save it for ctb.

Thank you guys!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
D

Deleted member 65988

Tried about 1mg last night and it took 12mins to fully dissolve under my tongue and another 40 mins to feel something so that would it put effects most felt under an hour. I passed out after that and didn't remember at what point that happened nor anything else. I had to test it in order to make sure of timing. It also helps that I take Bisoprolol too.

Save it for ctb no doubt. It'll help for anxiety and will sedate you to some extent, all of that will help with SI should it be a big problem on the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: tired0zymandias
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Tried about 1mg last night and it took 12mins to fully dissolve under my tongue and another 40 mins to feel something so that would it put effects most felt under an hour. I passed out after that and didn't remember at what point that happened nor anything else. I had to test it in order to make sure of timing. It also helps that I take Bisoprolol too.

Save it for ctb no doubt. It'll help for anxiety and will sedate you to some extent, all of that will help with SI should it be a big problem on the day.
Thank you very much! I'm really appreciate it. But is 4mg is enough for SN method?

D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you very much! I'm really appreciate it. But is 4mg is enough for SN method?
Planning to use around that much since 1mg didn't take long to knock me out before I even knew it so I can't imagine 4mg will be different but maybe the effects will come on faster.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone else feel bad after taking aprazolam? It's not pleasant for me at all. A heavy, dull sensation?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
4mg is a moderately heavy dose of xanax with no tolerance.
I'm using lorazepam for my sn regimen. I have a slight tolerance from taking it every night for sleep. I'm planning on 3mg an hour and a half or two hours before and then a big dose of 10mg or more, 30 minutes before SN. Planning to drink the sn once I feel extremely fd up from the lorazepam. I'm doing it on Tuesday

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I got several panic attacks these past 3 days. Idk why because it might be because of ctb. The more I keep my cool on the outside. But still cannot lie I'm scared. I guess my body defense it self and notice the fears.

I took alprazolam each time I got panic attack. Well I got a question how many mg of benzos that I need for SN method? Because I can't waste it for stupid panic attack. I rather save it for ctb.

Thank you guys!
Well, answering your question, a few months ago when I was going to ctb, I was literally standing at the edge of a building, I was completely frozen, unable to breathe, all I was thinking was "I can't do this" dunno if I can call it a panic attack but it was terrifying

Giizmo

Giizmo

Oct 26, 2020
Well, answering your question, a few months ago when I was going to ctb, I was literally standing at the edge of a building, I was completely frozen, unable to breathe, all I was thinking was "I can't do this" dunno if I can call it a panic attack but it was terrifying
It's a natural reaction from your body when faced with a life threatening situation. Think of it as a fight or flight type of response.