• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
i was raised in a family of evil assholes and by design i also inherited some of the traits too. i had the lowest rank among the hierarchy of assholes because everyone else had some privilege that kind of prevented them from the bad consequences of being an asshole. For me i had some little privilege which i used to put anyone weak person down by bullying them so as to elevate myself among the hierarchy of assholes . but in the end every privilege i had dwindled out and now am left with nothing. Am the weakest of everyone right now and thus i cant take advantage over anyone because i have no power. Im not sure if i have truly changed or if im handed any form of power i will use it to step on people. what about you, did any abuse you went through make you the same as your abuser?

• Hugs
Reactions: FallenfromGrace, Aim, Dliena and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My dad was bad to me but that's the most cliche excuse ever and so many others have been able to rise above just having bad dads.

No I think I'm just fundamentally evil and selfish and cruel and hateful and unwilling to change. Certain events may have triggered this onset of evil in me but ultimately it was always lying in wait to be activated like some kind of dormant virus. Those events were not the fault of people who were bad. The people involved were literally just trying to reject an already bad person (me).

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy and TheDevilsAngel
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not quite, in that sense. But I did change in ways to make others not being able to hurt me as much as before or at all.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and reclaimedbynature
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I don't think I'm a bad person. Flawed, sure but not bad per se. Certainly there are plenty worse people.

And I think abuse largely breeds abuse.

Reactions: BrainShower, TheDevilsAngel and reclaimedbynature
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
did any abuse you went through make you the same as your abuser?
nope. while i might have my problems im nothing like her. i wouldnt murder my 10-11yo daughter's pets than blame her. im pissed off at the human race not psychotic

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, TheDevilsAngel and Old Friend
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I'm a reflection of the people I surround myself with.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way. That and a mixture of really fucked up genetics and an arguably even more fucked up environment.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I think I'm a terrible person and it's only recently I've seen this in myself. I've been hurt so many times and I am sick of it but why would I even want to hurt someone close to me. It makes no sense but yet I'm a pos, I lie because I have a good friend and he doesnt know about that person.....but when I give my all they hurt me more than I could of imagined. There is no balance.....

I wish I was different maybe some day I'll be able to trust again idk

But in saying that why is it a bad thing that I've a friend I ask why I have to lie. The end result is bad anyway I can't lie his controlling and any fool could see that. Ugh I just needed to vent a bit but I do think your question is a very valid one

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
Not only did I become a bad person because people were bad to me, but all of my attempts at healing and moving on just opened me to abuse again. You can only learn so many times that you can't jump out of the box until you stop trying.

At least I don't actively go out of my way to harm others, but there really is no other way to defend against abuse than to dish it back, abusers don't understand any language other than their own.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and hikikomorizombie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Nobody was ever bad to me growing up. I've always been treated well by others. I've always been a bad person despite nothing bad ever happening to me growing up, hence why I need to die.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i have no desire to inflict the abuse done to me onto others. the damage i'd want to do is it's own, diff thing. i don't think abt abusing ppl, i guess my thoughts of that nature are more inclined to outright homicide.

maybe experiencing/witnessing cruelty & abuse in my house as a kid has made me more susceptible to violent thoughts🧸but i don't think the shitty parts of me come directly from that.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
When I tried to be nice, they just took advantage of me.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm a shitbag not gonna deny but I also blame my screwed up genes and maybe a couple of not very close anymore family members that used to fight with my mom
and hit me when I was just a toddler.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't know why I'm like this. It's just how I am. How I think.
It's like my natural default settings are stuck on the "bad" side.

The world will be better off without me. No longer will anyone ever have the inconvenience of coming across my path. Of knowing me.

I've ruined everything I ever touched. Ruined or ghosted the few relationships/friendships I've ever had.
I'm selfish.
I just never had that drive or motivation for anything like others. I never wanted to exist.
I never cared about anything other than death and the afterlife.

I'm scared of what awaits me.. I've been a bad boy 🙃

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
No, while I've gotten some form of revenge against my dad I would consider myself a kind and generally good person. I usually try to just be as helpful as I can to others.

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
I just stay silent when someone verbally abuses me, and also the same silent treatment ,when I want to scream at someone who did nothing wrong. The poison should stay in me , on rare occasions I scream back and the person really deserved me to get to the point. Sometimes screaming back makes the abuser to be more dominant,so they drag it far... Even to physical abuse.Staying silent is the best ,u either become a monster or suicidal. 🙊

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
When you have been through horrific trauma it's understandable to become meaner it's a way to protect yourself from further danger

Reactions: reclaimedbynature