M

madisnotokay

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm from Brazil and it was pretty cheap and easy to find all the things that i need for the SN method.

But I'm worried it won't work, no one ever died for SN here ... I mean, it's never saw on the news or internet that Sodium Nitrite was the main cause of a suicide, don't know anyone who tried in my country.
So ... I'm scared as hell to remain alive, if my family finds out that I tried suicide, things will get worse. I've tried with paracetamol and alcohool many, many times but they never found out, they don't know I'm suicidal.
Anyway, sorry for talking too much. The real question is, SN method gone wrong for someone here? Or do u know someone who didn't died?

• Aww..
Reactions: Fedrea
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things, but: There have been multiple cases of completed suicide with SN reported in the news and/or medical articles; there have been members here who appear to have committed suicide with SN but we didn't get 100% confirmation; and there are a few people here who tried SN but didn't die, because they were found by someone and taken to a hospital, or because they took too little, or because they got scared and called an ambulance themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Anonymoussn, MsMaudlin, Saed and 5 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
SN is 100% lethal if the guide is followed the best you can and not found for at least 4 hours.
accidental survivals are questionable or are due to not following the guide

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Angina, Saed and 3 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes SN is lethal, there have been reports here of people who have successful ctb , please use the search function to hunt for success cases.. U will find what u looking for

Reactions: Angina
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The method didn't go wrong for anyone here. People did the method wrong, or they aborted, or were interrupted.

• Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974, Brokenwithbpd, Angina and 3 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm from Brazil and it was pretty cheap and easy to find all the things that i need for the SN method.

But I'm worried it won't work, no one ever died for SN here ... I mean, it's never saw on the news or internet that Sodium Nitrite was the main cause of a suicide, don't know anyone who tried in my country.
So ... I'm scared as hell to remain alive, if my family finds out that I tried suicide, things will get worse. I've tried with paracetamol and alcohool many, many times but they never found out, they don't know I'm suicidal.
Anyway, sorry for talking too much. The real question is, SN method gone wrong for someone here? Or do u know someone who didn't died?
I've same situation in my country. If u do it true that's fatal there are many cases and article

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Many accounts of failures were a result of the person calling emergencies or they were found.

Reactions: HadEnough1974