throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Last year when I went to the bridge. Someone saw me, I panicked and walked away. I didn't even run. I just walked away. It was the closest I have ever been to CTB. If this person hadn't been there I'd be dead. Fucking normies. Always have to ruin my plans.

What's the point of living anyway? Just so you can die another day? Fuck no. I'm sick of this shit.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Dead_Inside, Chris and 2 others
C

Chris

Sep 15, 2018
Last year when I went to the bridge. Someone saw me, I panicked and walked away. I didn't even run. I just walked away. It was the closest I have ever been to CTB. If this person hadn't been there I'd be dead. Fucking normies. Always have to ruin my plans.

What's the point of living anyway? Just so you can die another day? Fuck no. I'm sick of this shit.
I got in a hot bath and slit my wrist straight up to my elbow (got a sick scar) and my brother walked in to a bath full of blood asking me why I did this:(

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RM5998, throwaway123 and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
When I finally decide to do it I will make sure no one will be there to save me.
Fucking normies. Always have to ruin my plans.
How do you know he was a normie, maybe he also came there to ctb, saw you and walked away xD

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, BaconCheeseburger, RM5998 and 4 others
C

Chris

Sep 15, 2018
When I finally decide to do it I will make sure no one will be there to save me.

How do you know he was a normie, maybe he also came there to ctb, saw you and walked away xD
Lol

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123 and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
My stupid friend came by and saw me not breathing right .... they came into my house with out asking and unexpectedly.
I still can't get over that shit.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway123
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
No, I won't be outside when I plan on attempting again. There's little chance of someone intervening since I live alone, have no interaction with anyone in person and my father rarely visits. I'll block the front door as well just encase. I just need to do it right so I don't mess up. That's all that's holding me back other than my lack of energy from feeling depressed. I also say this because I feel like I'm stupid, I fail at what feels like simple things. It's like my brain is scrambled or something.

Reactions: RM5998, lv-gras, betteroffdead and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
No, I won't be outside when I plan on attempting again. There's little chance of someone intervening since I live alone, have no interaction with anyone in person and my father rarely visits. I'll block the front door as well just encase. I just need to do it right so I don't mess up. That's all that's holding me back other than my lack of energy from feeling depressed. I also say this because I feel like I'm stupid, I fail at what feels like simple things. It's like my brain is scrambled or something.
Change the locks that day. Seriously. Don't end up like me. If I had thought. Some one would come by randomly....

Reactions: lv-gras, Lunar, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Not while but after - 3 days of being unconscious a friend broke in to my house. I wish she hadn't as I'd be dead.

Oh and one time the nurse in the psych ward but if wasn't a proper planned attempt more a desperate one and they checked me way to often.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Not while but after - 3 days of being unconscious a friend broke in to my house. I wish she hadn't as I'd be dead.

Oh and one time the nurse in the psych ward but if wasn't a proper planned attempt more a desperate one and they checked me way to often.
Friends ... hope that friendship is still strong... my friend who found me won't talk to me anymore because I am suicidal....

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Friends ... hope that friendship is still strong... my friend who found me won't talk to me anymore because I am suicidal....
Same here! Fiance broke up with me as well, and she was the one that helped me get into this mess. Demanded I keep taking dangerous meds, I think I could've recovered if I wasn't also going through severe withdrawals but can't do much about that now. During the time I was going through a nightmare

Reactions: lv-gras
E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
I got spotted on a bridge also. I thought I managed to talk my way out of it but they called the police anyway. Luckily the psych team at the hospital were completely incompetent and had most of their information wrong so it wasn't hard to get them to let me go home.

Reactions: Nem