• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
So, a few months ago, I left a comment that was apparently against the rules and my acc got permanently banned. Some time later I created a new one. Everything was okay, I've got approximately 100 karma. But then suddenly I started to see "we have a server error..." Message everytime I go to the site. And i also can't send chat messages to anybody. Everything else works fine in the web version, I can comment and upvote. But the android app says that I'm not logged tho. Does someone knows wtf is going on with my accounts? Is it some sort of a ban or what?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Maybe they have banned you because of the MAC of your cell phone? I don't understand reddit

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No idea, maybe email their mods?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Could be a shadowban of sorts, but what did you write to get permanently banned site-wide over one comment?

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
There is such thing as IP bans and device bans on Reddit, where they ban all of your accounts (even if you used different emails to register each one) and then ban any new ones you try to make. But if you're not seeing a red banner on the top of each page telling you that you're banned, then you aren't.

Reactions: qw3rty259
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
There is such thing as IP bans and device bans on Reddit, where they ban all of your accounts (even if you used different emails to register each one) and then ban any new ones you try to make. But if you're not seeing a red banner on the top of each page telling you that you're banned, then you aren't.
That's exactly what I see... But it doesn't tell me that I'm banned, it's just say that they have problems with servers. I guess it's just another way to deceive you into thinking that it will fix itself sooner or later and to not try to create another one