abcd37477337

abcd37477337

Dec 13, 2022
Context: I can't disclose my situation incase I get found etc. I am from the UK. I experimented with a plastic bag and shoelace as a test run and it got unbearable after 3 mins. SI kicked in and I was simply too weak to follow through. Party helium is also 80% pure I've heard (unsuitable for exit bags) and I've heard of people surviving Nitrogen too. Feel hopeless now as how to ctb. D has stopped selling N and I'm scared of surviving SN after reading recent posts. What are the best ways to CTB?

Reactions: SNO
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I haven't really heard that much about the method involving a plastic bag but it does sound horrible and risky to me. It's like the survival instinct is determined to keep us trapped in this world so that our suffering is prolonged.

But SN is a reliable method as after all so many have succeeded with it, I think that those who failed didn't follow the correct regime or something, if SN fails there is always an explanation for it. I do understand your struggle to ctb and find a suitable method, it's certainly awful how the world that we exist in makes suicide this unnecessary complicated for us. I guess all that anyone can do really is do research into the different methods to find out what is best for themselves. Sadly there is no easy answers to this, if there was I would already be long gone from this world.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, SNO and abcd37477337
abcd37477337

abcd37477337

Dec 13, 2022
I haven't really heard that much about the method involving a plastic bag but it does sound horrible and risky to me. It's like the survival instinct is determined to keep us trapped in this world so that our suffering is prolonged.

But SN is a reliable method as after all so many have succeeded with it, I think that those who failed didn't follow the correct regime or something, if SN fails there is always an explanation for it. I do understand your struggle to ctb and find a suitable method, it's certainly awful how the world that we exist in makes suicide this unnecessary complicated for us. I guess all that anyone can do really is do research into the different methods to find out what is best for themselves. Sadly there is no easy answers to this, if there was I would already be long gone from this world.
Yeah SI is crazy. I will consider SN in that case. I hope you find peace whether you choose to live or ctb ♥️

Reactions: dggtscccvfd