• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
It did for me. I had to choose between two jobs. I chose the wrong one and my life plunged into disaster mode.

Reactions: mattwitt, FTL.Wanderer, Norest4thewicked and 5 others

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
More or less. After living with depression for many years i finally got something like stability. Then i had neighbours move in with incessantly barking dogs, this went on for months and drove me to selling my beautiful house and garden and having a breakdown. I lost my friends, my work everything. I ought to have just moved away for a bit, anything but sell, but losing my house and i have no energy to start again, taking endless meds and drinking too much. Once things start spiralling down they tend to keep going. My mistake was not having the self awareness to anticipate this happening.

Psychologists will say you can start again, but my heart is broken.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: neveranyhope, efffervescence, dysfunctional and 9 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Friends were about to drown in the beach because of currents and were asking for help and I thought they were having fun and didn't do anything.
Every mistake in my job.
I regret not going to the psychologist before my relation was destroyed.
I regret leaving the university for going to work.
I regret not leaving my first work before it was too late to deep in my depression.
Throw my ex-wife out of the bed with my legs because I was crazy anxious not because I hated her. To thread my ex-wife showing her my fist (I didn't do anything at last). Take her by the neck and say to her that she would be alone in the future (ironic, it was me the one alone).
I just want to be out of me.

Reactions: Jc40, Beyondajoke, Norest4thewicked and 4 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Yes, the mistake was my birth (it was planned, but still a mistake according to me).

• Love
Reactions: efffervescence, Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
More than one in my case. It was a series of mistakes. Unfortunately they are not reversible and at some point you don't get any more chances.

Reactions: dysfunctional, mattwitt, anelakapu and 4 others
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Yup.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
The mistake was me being born

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, EphemeralDream and Final Escape
Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
Yes !,!,,, affected so much and I cannot recover and the repercussions are devastating and only getting worse ending in losing all.....

Reactions: dysfunctional, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Nope no mistakes I was just born in a defect body that got worse by every year so my physical problems was determined from the beginning.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Jc40, Meretlein and 2 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes. My parents' successful conception.
More or less. After living with depression for many years i finally got something like stability. Then i had neighbours move in with incessantly barking dogs, this went on for months and drove me to selling my beautiful house and garden and having a breakdown. I lost my friends, my work everything. I ought to have just moved away for a bit, anything but sell, but losing my house and i have no energy to start again, taking endless meds and drinking too much. Once things start spiralling down they tend to keep going. My mistake was not having the self awareness to anticipate this happening.

Psychologists will say you can start again, but my heart is broken.

Our cultures don't appreciate nearly enough how devastating chronic noise exposure can be. I believe you wholeheartedly. Barking that won't stop day or night has driven me out of my mind, too. Animal control and the police, depending on the local politics, also won't help. And the owners? They know what's happening but just don't care. Leaving you to rip your life apart to try dealing with the problem. I'm really sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, efffervescence, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm gonna say something very unpopular here for those of you that are whining about being born; GET OVER IT!!!! It wasn't your choice to be born!!! You can't go back and change it no matter how badly you'd like to, so shit or get off the pot!!!

Reactions: anelakapu and Kyrok
E

EphemeralDream

Mar 8, 2019
I'm gonna say something very unpopular here for those of you that are whining about being born; GET OVER IT!!!! It wasn't your choice to be born!!! You can't go back and change it no matter how badly you'd like to, so shit or get off the pot!!!

Not really whine, but I think it is root of my problem. I don't have choice of it same way i don't have choice about get depression and mental problems. Maybe wishful thinking to not be born.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FTL.Wanderer
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Yes, unfortunately. I was high all the time and it somehow damaged my ability to think rationally and plan for future, I can't explain it in any other way.
Honestly it's very embarrassing to tell people what I did because it's a golden standard of stupidity.

Reactions: dysfunctional and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
no

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
A lot of issues piling up, but one bad decision and a mistake shortly thereafter undermined my security.

Things were going relatively well (for me) in 2016. I then vastly overworked myself in 2017. Rather than admitting I needed a break, I instead took on a huge project and had a meltdown at work. I wasn't admitting to myself I can't work as hard due to chronic pain.

If I could unwind back to Fall 2017 and was simply honest with myself, I could be comfortably coasting.

Reactions: neveranyhope, Wolfjob_dayjob, dysfunctional and 3 others
elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
Yes, but even if I had the power, I don't deserve to go back and fix it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Yes. It was postponing a flight to see my best friend. Oh how my life has spiraled.
Yes, but even if I had the power, I don't deserve to go back and fix it.

I haven't talked to you personally but you seem very nice on here. You would definitely deserve a shot at a happy life. I feel like most people do.

• Love
Reactions: efffervescence, Wolfjob_dayjob, Jc40 and 2 others
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
Yes that time my father had unprotected sex

• Yay!
Reactions: efffervescence, Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018

A doctor once told me that same thing "shit or get off the pot" and he was right. He really was. You dont choose to be born. But you do decide when to end your life or where to take your life or to at least put in earnest effort. Even with all the damage the repulsive people who forced you to exist left you, at the end of the day, you dictate how your life turns out and /or how it ends. Stop blaming everyone else and just do what needs to be done.

Reactions: lost_soul83 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
Yes. It was postponing a flight to see my best friend. Oh how my life has spiraled.

I haven't talked to you personally but you seem very nice on here. You would definitely deserve a shot at a happy life. I feel like most people do.

You're going to make me cry! Thank you very much. It's very appreciated.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meretlein
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

Please don't offer pseudo-apologies, all-caps and multiple exclamation points and all.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Letting my brother purchase minecraft and that's not a joke.

I swear in that moment I could tell... even tho I was like 11, that it was going to be a turning point in my life. It was magic eye power. (Btw this was 2011)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Not a mistake per se, a medical condition. Epilepsy.
I vividly remember googling about how to make cyanide from apricot seeds and found this place.
Unfortunately, a school lab kit will not be enough to extract cyanide from apricots. Apples - maybe, and it'd need obsessive babysitting. And might also kill everyone in 150 yard radius during the process.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Jc40 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Totally agree, nothing we can do about being born, it's a gift. But someone of are born into a fucked up life, and some of us fuck it up for ourselves.

Reactions: lost_soul83 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes. A few years I made a mistake that destroyed my life my life. Granted there are other things that have happened that I cant control (health issues/chronic pain) but if I had not made that one mistake then I probably would not be sitting here right now alone, reading on this site.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think it was one giant mistake alone for me, but a series of shitty life circumstances, despair, and wanting to find a place to open up (without judgment, censorship, or fear of action taken against me -- including being locked up for suicidal ideation). Also, during my darkest times, summer 2017, summer 2018, winter 2018 to name a few, this place has basically been my sanctuary from the evil, cruel world.

Reactions: Jc40
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Yes, a very fucking big one. The "what if's" are always tearing at me at night when I'm alone. Truthfully, I could have done a better job, but anger is one hell of a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, dysfunctional and Jc40
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Yes, a very fucking big one. The "what if's" are always tearing at me night when I'm alone. Truthfully, I could have done a better job, but anger is one hell of a thing.
I feel you. I know that if i try and stick life out the what's ifs will always be there, tearing me apart

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and dysfunctional