BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
>Girl uses me for money says she is suicidal and needs it
>Makes fun of me multiple times for over a year while we're together/plays with my mind
>I call her way too much after I start giving her money because reasons
>She says she likes my clinginess
>Leads me on
>Breaks up with me multiple times and says mean shit to me
>I respect her when she breaks up and she keeps coming back and accept her because I don't want to hurt her
>This time I go too far and say horrible shit to her, say she should kys (She told me she doesn't care that I'm suicidal) and that she will be a terrible mother (This is all long distance, met on tinder, she is preggo with someone else's baby)
Sorry, I'm frantic rn. I feel like an incel? I hate the feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jane Doe 13 and jodes2
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
I don't think you did go too far IMO

Reactions: jodes2
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm sorry this has been so stressful. Long distance makes ity so much tougher- sometimes it works out. She said she doesn't care if you're suicidal- that really seems like a deealbreaker- you need someone who cares about you, preferably someone local who you can spend time with in person regularly. I hope things can get better. :)

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: dtjb, jodes2, ger3172 and 1 other person
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I'm sorry this has been so stressful. Long distance makes ity so much tougher- sometimes it works out. She said she doesn't care if you're suicidal- that really seems like a deealbreaker- you need someone who cares about you, preferably someone local who you can spend time with in person regularly. I hope things can get better. :)
She threatened to have me hacked, said I was ugly, and that I had a small penis. We threw insults, I told her I was locked up for stabbing someone and to not fuck with me. Said I would swat her. Just weird.

Reactions: jodes2
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
You don't sound like an incel to me, just someone who's been mistreated and pushed to their limit. Unless this is a habit for you in prior relationships, I'd chalk this one up to being a toxic-ass relationship. She sounds super shitty, please tell me you blocked her on everything?

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
You don't sound like an incel to me, just someone who's been mistreated and pushed to their limit. Unless this is a habit for you in prior relationships, I'd chalk this one up to being a toxic-ass relationship. She sounds super shitty, please tell me you blocked her on everything?
Thank you, it isn't a pattern. She is, and yes. Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: dtjb