Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
Damn, if only people frowned upon public harassment.

No, wait. They do, but it only happens when it aligns with their interests. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Reactions: Celerity, loopdaloop, リンさん and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Daily Fail gonna Daily Fail.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Engström and callme
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
People talking like anyone here actually telling others to ctb. No1 does that.
Seems like no1 cares about opinion of people who are on this forum but about opinion of those who are outside of it. "Oh because family of blah blah" I'm sorry but who cares. Why do they always put others first but not those who suffer. They act like people ctb because of this forum. what about those who never even heard of it and ctb'd? They don't care to listen to what we got to say.
They act like all people on this forum are murderers until they ctb, then they become victims. Make that make sense.
Maybe instead of attacking people with ctb thoughts that freely speak about their problems and feelings they should start helping them before it's too late. They do everything they can to ruin this guy's life and reputation talking about this website but they don't seem to do anything to actually help people here? Like what's the point. Let's say they somehow charge him with something and lock him up. Then what? This forum and it's problems will continue to exist. As some other people said: putting bandaid on a bullet won't fix the issues that are deep inside, it will only camouflage them.
To me they're just milking this topic. They're making profit out of other people's suffering because it sells well. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pessimist, flower_g1rl, Remanant and 11 others
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It's easier for the general public to point the blame on one person/one forum instead of trying to fix all the underlying reasons why people want to CTB in the first place. "Suicide cult forum" has a lot more clickbait value than "site where people are allowed to openly talk about their suicidal thoughts." Maybe they've even managed to convince themselves that they're doing something good, but if they actually gave a shit about people who are suicidal or people who have already killed themselves then they would be talking about something far bigger than one site or person

They act like all people on this forum are murderers until they ctb, then they become victims. Make that make sense.

Something I've noticed as well! Apparently we're all deranged psychopaths here unless we do CTB. Feels a bit counterproductive...

• Love
Reactions: Pessimist, Action, Lammpz and 7 others
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I'm sure if you could actually count the number of suicides directly linked to gutter media like the mail, it would outweigh this place by half a million times.

• Love
Reactions: Lammpz, Brown-Jacket Revy, betternever2havbeen and 5 others
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
The so-called reporter's description of Small was quite childish. He couldn't get an interview or comment from him so he basically ended up relying on making fun of Smalls' appearance.

"The 29-year-old, his mouth covered in saliva stains, raced to cower in the passenger seat of a Ford SUV when DailyMail.com asked him to explain himself to the families who of people who have used his advice forum."

Excellent work, DM.

Not.

IMG 4208

Last edited:
Reactions: Pessimist, kitty_kat, Celerity and 2 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
But in a message posted on the website's homepage this month, Small appeared to be unrepentant about the accusations that he faces in Britain and around the world.

The webmaster blasted the new rules as 'draconian legislation' and called for them to be scrapped.

So not only is their idea of good journalism harassing someone and insulting his physical appearance— they're also misinforming readers by implying that he still runs the site.

Reactions: Pessimist, betternever2havbeen, Limerance and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Typical journalism.

Reactions: loopdaloop, pthnrdnojvsc, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 2 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Daily Mail is a conservative newspaper.

Owen Paterson was a conservative MP, who was married to Rose Paterson.

Rose Paterson hung herself, after briefly frequenting this forum back in 2020.

He blamed SS for his wife's passing.

Go figure the agenda.

• Informative
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, betternever2havbeen, kitty_kat and 4 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
So not only is their idea of good journalism
You actually think the Daily Snail have and pursue any idea of good journalism?

They know what their readership want and they give it to them. Moral outrage aplenty. At Lord Rothermere's comic pleasure.

Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and Engström
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I feel like I have to ctb ASAP before this site shuts down…. I like looking on this site and reading and venting out my frustrations and feelings…,

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, LittleBlackCat and Engström
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Overweight and slovenly dressed in oversized sportswear, this is American Lamarcus Small, the man whose sickening suicide website has driven dozens of despondent people to end their lives.

The 29-year-old, his mouth covered in saliva stains, raced to cower in the passenger seat of a Ford SUV when DailyMail.com asked him to explain himself to the families who of people who have used his advice forum.
""Journalism""

Reactions: loopdaloop, Limerance and Engström
Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
So not only is their idea of good journalism harassing someone and insulting his physical appearance— they're also misinforming readers by implying that he still runs the site.
They're probably 100% sure he still runs it. After all, their research seems to be "forum helps people ctb, forum bad".

I wouldn't be surprised if they're harassing Small because he's the only real piece of info they know.

Reactions: Pessimist, jar-baby, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 1 other person
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
They're probably 100% sure he still runs it. After all, their research seems to be "forum helps people ctb, forum bad".

I wouldn't be surprised if they're harassing Small because he's the only real piece of info they know.

Truth. Small is all they can get to, so he's got the target on him. And they can't go door to door looking for members of this site.

Speaking of "door to door", and since it's Halloween -

IMG 4217

• Hugs
Reactions: lopsidedcrawdad1 and Limerance
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I'm sure if you could actually count the number of suicides directly linked to gutter media like the mail, it would outweigh this place by half a million times.
Yup. Just social media like twitter, facebook, instagram etc. are probably responsible for an unfathomable amount of suicides in comparison to here.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Engström
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Instagram in particular is just so phoney. I get screwy looking at it so it's no longer in my life.

Never been on Twitter. I knew straight away it wasn't for me. Seems specifically designed for pile ons and bullies.

Reactions: Engström and lopsidedcrawdad1
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Instagram in particular is just so phoney. I get screwy looking at it so it's no longer in my life.

Never been on Twitter. I knew straight away it wasn't for me. Seems specifically designed for pile ons and bullies.
This exactly. I still pretty much scroll all day just to numb myself but all of these platforms seem like theyre almost designed to destroy mental health. This site is simply a place where already mentally ill people go while other social media creates mental illness in the first place.

Reactions: Engström and Old Friend
Y

Yonkers1

Oct 24, 2023
It's easier for the general public to point the blame on one person/one forum instead of trying to fix all the underlying reasons why people want to CTB in the first place. "Suicide cult forum" has a lot more clickbait value than "site where people are allowed to openly talk about their suicidal thoughts." Maybe they've even managed to convince themselves that they're doing something good, but if they actually gave a shit about people who are suicidal or people who have already killed themselves then they would be talking about something far bigger than one site or person

Something I've noticed as well! Apparently we're all deranged psychopaths here unless we do CTB. Feels a bit counterproductive...
Hi! Maybe I am an idiot...but this is my first time visiting this website. I am curious...what does CTB mean?

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Engström
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Hi! Maybe I am an idiot...but this is my first time visiting this website. I am curious...what does CTB mean?
Catch the bus. I think its corny and just say suicide or kill myself lol

Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023

CTB = Catch The Bus aka to end one's life

P.S. You're not an idiot - welcome to the forum.

Reactions: tiger b
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
This song never gets old.

(for those who don't know what it's about, it's an Irish republican song making fun of the Daily Mail for demonising Irish people as all bloodthirsty IRA members and for making up sensationalist stuff)
Anyway, the Daily Fail is the bottom-of-the-barrel paper here. Notice all the lies like promotion of poisons (despite openly naming sources being banned), a minor trying to buy poison (minors are banned, too), him still being the owner of the site, and them just blatantly not acknowledging what the sites says about being pro-choice and allowing people to vent without empty platitudes.
Hell, check out this video for another example of their shit journalism. Guy demonstrates that a cheap "stab-proof" vest from Amazon doesn't work, the Daily Mail claims that he was showing how to stab through police vests (which you can't), threatens said guy's livelihood.

The Daily Fail is scum and anyone who takes what they say at face value is a buffoon. Then again, that's most of the population of this country.
I fucking hate the UK, why was I born in this shithole?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Engström
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
LMFAO the daily mail traveling halfway around the world just to harass some dude in another country who didn't reply to their interview request. Imagine if this guy lived in Russia or China (or any non-western nation) they wouldn't dare lol. Under US law this is technically illegal since he's not a prominent public figure but it looks like they decided they were ok with taking their chances on it xD

Reactions: Engström
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
This song never gets old.

Anyway, the Daily Fail is the bottom-of-the-barrel paper here. Notice all the lies like promotion of poisons (despite openly naming sources being banned), a minor trying to buy poison (minors are banned, too), him still being the owner of the site, and them just blatantly not acknowledging what the sites says about being pro-choice and allowing people to vent without empty platitudes.
Hell, check out this video for another example of their shit journalism. Guy demonstrates that a cheap "stab-proof" vest from Amazon doesn't work, the Daily Mail claims that he was showing how to stab through police vests (which you can't), threatens said guy's livelihood.

The Daily Fail is scum and anyone who takes what they say at face value is a buffoon. Then again, that's most of the population of this country.
I fucking hate the UK, why was I born in this shithole?

That song is a JAM, I love it.

I pop onto the Daily Fail, it is a truly guilty pleasure leaving grenades in the comment sections for certain "articles". At one point a year or 2 ago, when Dan "dry heave" Wootton took over, I was roasting their wedding coverage of Juan David Borrero (Snapchat executive) and Jasmine Tookes (model) and I got banned from commenting 😂

They weren't too keen on me calling them out for not mentioning how Borreo and Tookes legit had their wedding planner move homeless people out of the area so they weren't seen in the outdoor photos. They treated those homeless people as most do - like garbage.

They pushed them out en masse, it was disgusting to me.

As for my ban, they aren't the brightest of birds over there. I switched to another other email address and continue commenting.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Some of us could view Lamarcus Small another way, as a hero. I needed some way to talk about my desire to ctb. This site has saved my sanity and possibly my life.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Engström