T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
What method did she use? May she rest in peace.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Saw this yesterday, tried to find out, but no info.
I hate it when they say "died by suicide" instead of "committed" just to be PC, and then they don't disclose the method to not give young impressionable minds ideas to follow the respective person.

Reactions: Green Destiny, Meditation guide and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Saw this yesterday, tried to find out, but no info.
I hate it when they say "died by suicide" instead of "committed" just to be PC, and then they don't disclose the method to not give young impressionable minds ideas to follow the respective person.
Yes, "committed suicide" is the proper way. "Died by suicide" sounds as if she had a disease.

Reactions: Done at Fifty, Green Destiny and GoneGoneGone
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So the person was given two years probation. I think if he had gotten a jail sentence maybe she wouldn't have done it. She felt society didn't care about what was done to her. She was blacked out and he left her to freeze to death. May she rest in peace.

Reactions: Done at Fifty and MiserableBastard1995
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
So the person was given two years probation. I think if he had gotten a jail sentence maybe she wouldn't have done it. She felt society didn't care about what was done to her. She was blacked out and he left her to freeze to death. May she rest in peace.
"Justice" sucks. After what has happened to her no one can say life is beautiful. This world/society sucks. Poor girl. And I wish the worst to the rapist.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, puppy9, Meditation guide and 4 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I guess she probably struggled with this for a long time.
Sorta off-topic, not to seem disrespectful, but I wonder how these "younger" people do it. Like Siya Kakkar and the k-pop stars. Do they try more? Are they lucky?
Do they have drugs to get them really high to overcome SI?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Just announced in the media: she died by gunshot

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I guess she probably struggled with this for a long time.
Sorta off-topic, not to seem disrespectful, but I wonder how these "younger" people do it. Like Siya Kakkar and the k-pop stars. Do they try more? Are they lucky?
I think they may have been thinking about it for a long time and she has attempted CTB multiple times in the past so that may reduce her SI so that subsequent attempts are a bit easier to do. As for drugs, I haven't read anywhere that stated she was using drugs while attempting to CTB.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Watched the Netflix doc yestersay. She had commited several attempts before. :(

Reactions: Meditation guide
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I didn't realise this happened. I feel so terrible for their family and everything they have gone through, she has suffered so much.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Scary the person who did this to her is free walking around able to do it again.
Do they try more? Are they lucky?
Younger people tend to be much more reckless. I'm sure they do try it more. It could be simply impulsive spur of the moment urges when in the depths of depression.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, "committed suicide" is the proper way. "Died by suicide" sounds as if she had a disease.
commit doesnt exactly sound like the right word either though. you commit a bank robbery. you commit murder. even the definition itself: carry out or perpetrate (a mistake, crime, or immoral act). it is neither a crime nor an immoral act. a mistake is depending on your POV, of course if you were driven to that point was it REALLY a mistake? just my personal thoughts. (ok it shouldnt be considered a crime or an immoral act but that goes back to POV and being driven to the point)

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Meditation guide
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
commit doesnt exactly sound like the right word either though. you commit a bank robbery. you commit murder. even the definition itself: carry out or perpetrate (a mistake, crime, or immoral act). it is neither a crime nor an immoral act. a mistake is depending on your POV, of course if you were driven to that point was it REALLY a mistake? just my personal thoughts. (ok it shouldnt be considered a crime or an immoral act but that goes back to POV and being driven to the point)
In Spanish is also said "cometiĂł suicidio" (committed suicide). So I think it's a universal expression.

D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019

More than jail - criminals like him should have their eyes and hands removed! I wonder sometimes if victims had an easier time moving on back when punishments were much harsher. Every time I hear of some horrible criminal going free or being pampered in prison, it makes me hate life even more.