• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
11:32PM on July 24th

Today was back to the bland same old same old. Nothing really was going on and I really just wish something interesting would happen. I'm really pissed off at my friend cuz he poked fun of something that he knew was sensitive to me, so we're distancing now haha! I think I'm starting to go back to my lows again, I've been feeling kinda depressed today. Mainly cuz knowing that when I CTB, I'm more than likely just gonna be forgotten, well, honestly, that's alright, I'd rather be gone and forgotten rather than actually hurt people when I dip

Maybe when I move I'll be in a better mindset, I'm not too sure on that though, life seems to be a pain in the ass no matter where I go so, I never will get my hopes up.

Mentality scale is a 3 out of 10 today. I've been moody and I'm genuinely really fucking upset at my friend.

Tomorrow is another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and rosepanda