EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
11:23PM on August 5th

Today was a pretty ok day. Kinda just talked with some friends, ate the rest of my cookies and watched stuff all day.

I've been having a lot of... Temptation lately for a bunch of different things, I've kinda just been shrugging them off cuz I'm not exactly the social or daring type, but it does make me wonder what I'd do if I was.

I was having a lot of doubts within my friend circle, about what they'll do after I get outta here. Granted I'm sure they'll be fine... But sometimes it's annoying having them treat me like I'm some type of God and gaslight me and lie to me and say stuff like "I need you here with me" and "you're amazing" and all types of different bologna

I'm curious to see just how far I'll go, maybe I'll end up doing some wild stuff before it's time for me to go.

Meh.

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be me going on a tangent. I guess I'm bored.

Anyways, mentality score for today is a 7/10. It was pretty alright today

As always, Tomorrow is another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosepanda, kinderbueno and potablewater784
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
Hey y'all.

From now on, all the entries from #18 on will be on this thread due to a request to keep the forum organized!

With that being said, This is Entry 18 which was written but not submitted on 10:11PM on August 6th

Today was all fun, the only real problem I had was my vrchat world kept getting corrupted within Unity so that was annoying

But today was fun, I hung out with friends and had a really hard laugh.

Turns out my ex boyfriend finally got what he deserved, jumping from girl to girl and being transphobic, finally caught up to him and is now hated by the same friend group he got me removed from

Mentality score for today is a 7/10

Tomorrow is another day.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: rosepanda and kinderbueno
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
Forgot to make one for Yesterday. And to be honest I'd rather not talk about yesterday.

I'll make Entry #19 tomorrow. Sorry y'all.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosepanda
EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
#19 written on August 8th right before midnight, thought I hit post, didn't lol

The last few days I've been in the hospital with my mom, she had a sickle cell attack a while ago and I've just been really worried you know? Just overall very shitty.

I'm hoping she wakes up and we can get out of here soon, the hospital fucking sucks dude

Mentality score is a 3/10 worried about my mom, stressful environment of the hospital, blegh

• Aww..
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I can't imagine how stressful that must be. I hope your mom is able to make a strong recovery and get out of the hospital

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

May 31, 2023
Sorry I haven't been keeping these up to date, life has been catching up to me fast.

Been taking a break, haven't really felt the need to update if I'm really just not doing anything special and stuck to a hospital

I'll be updating these whenever I feel like I'll be able to without any issues.

I hope you guys understand

• Hugs
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I hope you're doing well. I haven't been on the forum much either tbf