• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
8:26PM On July 29th.

I'm so tired of feeling like nobody loves me. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm not wanted. I'm so tired of feeling like no one will love me until I'm dead.

I need to order SN but I have no idea where to order it from. Does anyone know where I can make this purchase?

I'm so serious too. I'm genuinely so done and tired man. I don't know why I keep trying for nothing and no one.

Mentality scale 1/10.

I'd say tomorrow is another day but I hope I don't wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxtel
hxtel

hxtel

Hotel
Jul 29, 2024
Mate I feel like I could've wrote this I relate so much. Chronic loneliness is one of the worst things a person can deal with. It has completely destroyed me as a person I just want someone to want me and see value in having me but it never happens I get close and attached then they leave like it's so easy to cut me out their life mean while i never really get over it. If u ever need someone to talk to who's going through a similar experience feel free to message me :)