• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I am taking 20mg of Dianabol every morning
hitting the gym
working, and I now have two business projects besides my employment
and im in a good mood.

this is offtopic, I was going to kill myself mere couple weeks ago... now im thinking that its a shame that I can not take dianabol more than 6 - 8 straight weeks,
so how am I going to feel when I drop it.... whatever man, I will take testosterone repalcement treament therapy or similar, I think its my hormones or that chemical that makes life enjoyable....

fuck it man, life is chemistry , how fucked up is that?

is not my sense of self, or my self-steem, or my thoughts, or my way of thinking.... but fucking chemicals in my blood.... damm.. how fucked up, what a crazy world, what a piece of shit we are hahahahah ( I am, talking about me.... my fucking chemicals have sucked since I was a child,,,, fuck it, I'll go this route now, and when it all stops working, I ll go out peacefully with N , knowing I have tried everything, I found what was missing in my life.... its not me, im not to blame man )

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: 262653, Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Few weeks ago i ran into a solution close to yours. It really works best. Fake it all. No one cares.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Circles
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
?? No one cares? What do you mean? I care and that's the most important thing and I'm the most important person on earth, it's totally worth it... at least this last days on it...

I do understand some people have other issues and some I totally agree maybe CTBing is better , hell if this ends up screwing me I'll ctb myself, I have my N in the fridge just in case.

This is not a pro-life forum nor I intended to make it one, I just say maybe it's not "depression" , maybe it's just a hormone imbalance in the system, psychiatrists don't check hormones!!!

Last edited:
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
There are people who will judge you if take steroids. If nobody knows they will like you. I'm saying it only as analogy for different situations i came across. I thought that faking and cheating on some stuff won't remain unseen by closest people around me, but...it actually went. That's why i think nobody cares.

Reactions: Circles and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
It's funny, I know people like me , alcoholics and drug addicts, weed, coke, but they wont take steroids LOL

If they make you feel good without the price or destruction of cocaine, the why not?
Plus I haven't experienced the steroid depression yet, like that which comes after a few grams of coke...

• Love
O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
I've wanted to try, just worried it'll make my hair fall out. what do you take
I have some d- bol I got from dream awhile back. how is it after the cycle

Last edited: