angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Does diamorphine always have to be injected ? is it hard to get ?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You will rarely come across diamorphine in tablet form yet it exists. There are stronger opioids that are in tablet form unlike diamorphine. The latter I'm unable to answer since heroin is illegal in the U.S.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
You will rarely come across diamorphine in tablet form yet it exists. There are stronger opioids that are in tablet form unlike diamorphine. The latter I'm unable to answer since heroin is illegal in the U.S.
I read that soneone killed a lot of people with large doses of it ,and they died within minutes of it being injected , so wondered if it came in any other form other than injection .Probably hard to get like everything else .

S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Diamorphine is just heroin,it can be administered in most ways depending on purity etc. Obviously pharma grade heroin(diamorphine) is usually.in injectable ampoule form. But Street H can be snorted/smoked /injected buttnplugged. Again down to purity,purest can be taken in any of the ways. obviously some.orep work would be needed if you had a liquid but wanted to snort, it is pretty hard to come by in that form,easier would be to spend the amount it would cost on F and of on that,probably.work out cheaper that way too

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Diamorphine is just heroin,it can be administered in most ways depending on purity etc. Obviously pharma grade heroin(diamorphine) is usually.in injectable ampoule form. But Street H can be snorted/smoked /injected buttnplugged. Again down to purity,purest can be taken in any of the ways. obviously some.orep work would be needed if you had a liquid but wanted to snort, it is pretty hard to come by in that form,easier would be to spend the amount it would cost on F and of on that,probably.work out cheaper that way too
Just wondering about it as a method to ctb . harlod shipman killed hundres with a dose 6 times the usual amount whatevr that is ?
and one man said his brother was alive when shipman was with his brother , by the time this man walked into the kitchen and came back in to livingroom his brother was dead. in just minutes ,sounds like ace way to go ,but i couldnt inject myself ,so was wondering if it could be drunk or something .

S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Not sure about drinking so I can't say but really I would imagine it would be quite effective.thats why I mention Fentanyl much more potent than H and takes almost nothing of to kill you.

But yes a high dose injured of and of those opiates will finish you off pretty fast,if you tried to do it with pure dose you might pass out before you even finished injecting it. So getting drunk and giving yourself anopioid buttnpligged would be a way to so if you have access to the stuff. Especially if you have never used before so have no tolerance to opioids. God knows how.kich heroin I would have to shove up my ass to do me in lol, as I have quite high tolerance built up

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Not sure about drinking so I can't say but really I would imagine it would be quite effective.thats why I mention Fentanyl much more potent than H and takes almost nothing of to kill you.

But yes a high dose injured of and of those opiates will finish you off pretty fast,if you tried to do it with pure dose you might pass out before you even finished injecting it. So getting drunk and giving yourself anopioid buttnpligged would be a way to so if you have access to the stuff. Especially if you have never used before so have no tolerance to opioids. God knows how.kich heroin I would have to shove up my ass to do me in lol, as I have quite high tolerance built up
:ahhha::ahhha::ahhha::ahhha::ahhha::ahhha:

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Heroin is all over the place. What do you mean does it come in other forms other than injection? People smoke it, snort it, etc.

i guess I'll also add that it would be extremely unusual for opiates to cause True physiologic death in less than 5 minutes, except in those severely compromised by disease. Why? The mechanism of action of death would be secondary to a cessation in breathing. Most adults will not start to experience brain damage/death until approximately 5 minutes after breathing ceases. In lethal injections in the US done with hydromorphone and midazolam, death has taken 20 minutes or more, though unconsciousness was lost in a minute or so. I'll add the dosages used we're far more than 6x a therapeutic dosage of dilaudid.

Last edited: